• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Lookism has raised my standards too much

ugliest

Champion
I dont plan on aproaching a female until i am strong as a Goku(bulletproof,basically unable to kill by humans) and look like this at least

and being 17yo overdeveloped superhuman male

which is not possible since im 20 already(not to mention goku strength and stuff), this shit makes me self harm and cry almost every other day

Ziggy

Banned
Guy needs a buzz cut, greasy mop for hair and sideburns that take me back to the 1920's...

ya mam

Joke
ugliest said:
I dont plan on aproaching a female until i am strong as a Goku(bulletproof,basically unable to kill by humans) and look like this at least

which is not possible since im 20 already(not to mention goku strength and stuff), this shit makes me self harm and cry almost every other day

:cage2:

Get a grip, m8

ugliest

Champion
ya mam said:
ugliest said:

:cage2:

Get a grip, m8

what does get a grip mean, english is my second language, i am a ex chubby kid that would get chosen last in sports in school, should i kill myself or stop self harming?

ya mam

Joke
ugliest said:
what does get a grip mean, english is my second language, i am a ex chubby kid that would get chosen last in sports in school, should i kill myself or stop self harming?

Give yourself a paper cut, like so:

Foxx

Average Guy
ugliest said:
Foxx said:

whats up bro, why you sad, you have a good and positive avi meaning friendliness

Your posts are making me sad. 

You are in school in the dorms bro. If I ever had that chance in life I would be happy right now and not sad.

ugliest

Champion
Foxx said:
ugliest said:
whats up bro, why you sad, you have a good and positive avi meaning friendliness

You are in school in the dorms bro. If I ever had that chance in life I would be happy right now and not sad.

nah man dont get sad about me, my birth was an unfortunate event, it was basically just a mistake by God's(or whoever) side, so its not a big deal tbh

Foxx

Average Guy
ugliest said:
Foxx said:

nah man dont get sad about me, my birth was an unfortunate event, it was basically just a mistake by God's(or whoever) side, so its not a big deal tbh

If you were an unfortunate event then I must be hopeless.

You seem to be in a decent situation yet still unhappy. Just go slay girls in your dorm or something and forget about life for a few moments as you are having sex.