Lookism has made me better at cucking

New Poster

JBC'ing on victorian jb
Where I'm at every reasonably hot girl has a bf in tow.  You pretty much have to cuck to fuck.  So you got to find the girls most likely to cuck, and almost every time I cuck it turns out the bf was dating up. Seriously, 90% of the bfs are a joke.  You look at them and feel like you're doing them a favor by showing them how the world actually works.

I used to think girl with ugly guys were just less superficial.  Now I see them as easy pickings.  Girls will drop sub-looksmatched boyfriends like a ton of bricks.  You don't even have to try.

asiancel

King of Chads
redpill: if you have to do morally objectionable things to get laid, you're a cuck.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Over half the girls Ive slept with in my life have had BFs or married, I prefer it actually cause they only want to do booty calls and cant hang out and do boring girlfriendish type stuff

New Poster

JBC'ing on victorian jb
incelsNeed2die said:
simply laughing at men who have girlfriends in 2016.
I've already come to terms with the fact my gf gets gangbanged by the football team every night.  I don't have a gf for the sex.  I can get younger and better pussy any time.  You have a gf for companionship, not dying alone, etc.

Herald

Normie
New Poster said:
incelsNeed2die said:
simply laughing at men who have girlfriends in 2016.
I've already come to terms with the fact my gf gets gangbanged by the football team every night.  I don't have a gf for the sex.  I can get younger and better pussy any time.  You have a gf for companionship, not dying alone, etc.