• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Lookism going mainstream is a bad thing

fauxfox

Machine
Joined
Jan 23, 2017
Messages
6,698
Reputation
14
With all the fucking looksmaxing/mewing YouTube videos getting millionsnof views, millions of normies have been redpilled.

90% of ppl you know, know what looksmaxing and mewing are but they will never admit it

The competition is getting worse each day fucking EVERYONE is frauding their genetics now it's insane.
It's a dog eat dog world and this forum going mainstream only hurts us and speeds up the fall of Western society.
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
31,149
Reputation
4,073
A few million views of YouTube means nothing

There are a lot of people in the world bro 

We good
 

Tancredii

Machine
Joined
Feb 18, 2019
Messages
5,031
Reputation
602
all looksmaxing tips are things everyone knows. mewing does nothing. nothing will change
 

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,431
Reputation
25,425
who gives a fuck about everyone else. everyone is already gigachad anyway. stop acting like u can compete anyway, just give up.
 

Narnia

Rotter
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
3,859
Reputation
28
most people ain't gonna get surgeries and ascend

soft looksmaxing is already common knowledge
 

fauxfox

Machine
Joined
Jan 23, 2017
Messages
6,698
Reputation
14
UglyNormalFag said:
A few million views of YouTube means nothing

There are a lot of people in the world bro 

We good

FUUUUUUUUCK no man the redpill spreads and multiplies like an aggressive cancer. People tell their friends, family who post on social media who make videos, etc.

Information spreads fast as fuck.
 

SayNoToRotting

Machine
Mewslims
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
5,951
Reputation
507
How is mewing "frauding genetics"?

It's not some kind of obscure incel tactic, it's what we were supposed to do with our mouths when we were kids.

And no one has a good maxilla without good oralbposture
 
Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
562
Reputation
0
fauxfox said:
With all the fucking looksmaxing/mewing YouTube videos getting millionsnof views, millions of normies have been redpilled.

90% of ppl you know, know what looksmaxing and mewing are but they will never admit it

The competition is getting worse each day fucking EVERYONE is frauding their genetics now it's insane.
It's a dog eat dog world and this forum going mainstream only hurts us and speeds up the fall of Western society.

this is true it fucking pisses me off

and being blackpilled and aware of looksmaxxing and shit used to make the forums more niche and fun before all the normies caught on

they didn’t even deny the blackpill they just embrace it like “ya it’s pretty much over for u uglies”
 

Defeat

Megastar
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
9,967
Reputation
89
reminder you spent your entire prime otf and opted out of a normal life to chase your chad ascension goals

normies watch a 10 min video and collect all the useful information you spent years sifting through millions of shitposts while neglecting your mental health

and once again, you come out in the worst possible position
 

a9b3

Champion
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
10,786
Reputation
1,915
There are 7 billion people in the world and only 2 million know about mewing/looksmaxing
 

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
29,347
Reputation
20,967
Normies already looksmaxx on the daily.
They do it by instinct.
 

TheRealDeal

There's no girl i can not get
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Feb 5, 2019
Messages
2,742
Reputation
1,640
Not a single useful looksmaxing tip on this whole forum that you wouldn't find by typing how to look good on youtube
 

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
5,963
Reputation
2,575
Looksmaxing only increase your rating 1 or 2 anyway


Defeat said:
reminder you spent your entire prime otf and opted out of a normal life to chase your chad ascension goals

normies watch a 10 min video and collect all the useful information you spent years sifting through millions of shitposts while neglecting your mental health

and once again, you come out in the worst possible position
:stallone: 

While these bastards were giving us bluepilled advice we were doing our research, now they use our knowledge like it is common sense, god I hate normies
 

Lel

Machine
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reputation
1,778
the way it is promoted just signals mental illness and stupdity

none will take it seriously
 

swaggyp1

favelaboo
HQNP
Joined
Nov 5, 2018
Messages
20,646
Reputation
15,980
non surgically, outside of growing right, eating well, and playing sport during youth/puberty

the most powerful looksmax is haircut and beard
 

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
14,257
Reputation
4,323
UglyNormalFag said:
A few million views of YouTube means nothing

There are a lot of people in the world bro 

We good

This shit is spreading

More mewers = fewer incels
Fewer incels = more competition


swaggyp1 said:
non surgically, outside of growing right, eating well, and playing sport during youth/puberty

the most powerful looksmax is haircut and beard

JFL

Mewing is
 
Top