Lookism.com should actually be Narcissism.com

Look-Ism

Subhuman
Because really that's all what this website is about

Most people here can/are getting laid quite frequently and can easily go through their life without their looks ''hindering'' them. This site is full of people that either self-dramatize a lot (Maximus, Techno Viking) or post about their life and how they are better than others (Severe Retard, Vertu, purps drank). Both self-dramatization and excessive bragging are narcissistic traits.

Skirrel

Coper
purps drank isnt narcissistic at all, he's just trying to improve his situation like some of us and he's not annoying

Sociopath1983

Normie
RodgerRabbit said:
Techno Viking is legit 80 pounds soaking wet. He can't even go out swimming because he would get flushed through the pool drainage system.  :giggle:

And Severe Retard & Purps Drink ARE superior to others. FACT. Not sure about Vertu, but he probably is too.

It's just hyperbole, the essence is still true.
SR is better looking than 90% of the population. He just isn't perfect and anatomically idealized like Superman's facial bones and it fills him with rage.

I have a 20mm philtrum

I have a 20mm philtrum

I have a 20mm philtrum

I have a 20mm philtrum

I have a 20mm philtrum

I have a 20mm philtrum

I have a 20mm philtrum

I have a 20mm philtrum

Sociopath1983

Normie
@:giggle:Chris Hemsworth said:
I have a 20mm philtrum

I have a 20mm philtrum

I have a 20mm philtrum

I have a 20mm philtrum

I have a 20mm philtrum

I have a 20mm philtrum

I have a 20mm philtrum

I have a 20mm philtrum
:giggle: :giggle:

purps drank

Slayer
Look-Ism said:
Because really that's all what this website is about

Most people here can/are getting laid quite frequently and can easily go through their life without their looks ''hindering'' them. This site is full of people that either self-dramatize a lot (Maximus, Techno Viking) or post about their life and how they are better than others (Severe Retard, Vertu, purps drank). Both self-dramatization and excessive bragging are narcissistic traits.
How dare you..

[video=youtube]

Anakind

King of Chads
I have a tiny skull, frame and wrists. I have crowded teeth, acne scars and pale skin. I have Asperger's and low testosterone. Am I a narcissist now?  :smile:

ogrecel

Chad
Anakind said:
I have a tiny skull, frame and wrists. I have crowded teeth, acne scars and pale skin. I have Asperger's and low testosterone. Am I a narcissist now?  :smile:
just lmao that Anakind was exposed as a fraud

Jawimplants

Banned
Narcissism = good. Real men are narcissists.

Nobody on this board looks good though. Vertu is an ugly motherfucker.

They all fall at least 2-2.5 points behind the threshold for being structurally noticable in the yes of women. All of them have big problems, including SR and Brio. They've got very big problems. You need to be 8+ to pass the criteria, they are far from 8+. we don't have to discuss this over and over again.

ogrecel

Chad
Jawimplants said:
Narcissism = good. Real men are narcissists.

Nobody on this board looks good though. Vertu is an ugly motherfucker.

They all fall at least 2-2.5 points behind the threshold for being structurally noticable in the yes of women. All of them have big problems, including SR and Brio. They've got very big problems. You need to be 8+ to pass the criteria, they are far from 8+. we don't have to discuss this over and over again.
Truthfully, how often were you raped as a child