• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Lookism Battle of the Posters: Titans Edition

leonpig

Verified Female💘
Welcome everyone. Hi and welcome to my thread. I have many names. GameOver, Badr Ari, Leonpiggie, Rediculously_gay, Luigigamermede98, Deformiies, osteoetomeis, RubyRedJohn, aspriingmewer34, artemis the porturges Aristotle.

But for todays main event you can call me your Host.

Hi, and welcome. everyone doing ok? can i get anyone some coffee?

In this thread we will be pitting some of the biggest lookism titans against each other. Please cast your votes in the comments as to who would win in a battle of wits, courage, bravery, and strength, ONE VOTE PER EACH BOUT. Only one vote per alt  please, everyone have a good and clean fair fight.

TITAN BOUT #1:

666 VS. TOTISMO

[img=300x300]https://www.petmd.com/sites/default/files/degeneration-iris-eye-dogs.jpg[/img][/SIZE]
[img=100x100]https://png.pngtree.com/element_pic/00/16/10/275811d071a3b9f.jpg[/img][/SIZE]
[img=300x300]https://i5.walmartimages.ca/images/Large/724/902/6000198724902.jpg[/img][/SIZE]

TITAN BOUT #2:

ARI (handsome and cunning) VS. THAT RAMI MALEK MEXICAN NERVOUS GUY

[img=300x300]https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.449466806.2081/scarf,x1080-bg,f8f8f8.2.jpg[/img][/SIZE]
[img=100x100]https://png.pngtree.com/element_pic/00/16/10/275811d071a3b9f.jpg[/img][/SIZE]
[img=300x300]https://imgix.bustle.com/rehost/201...crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70[/img][/SIZE]

[size=large]TITAN BOUT #3:

POONANG VS. REDICULOUSLY_CHAD

[img=100x100]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c6/98/34/c69834d3d204388b8f0d39bb3400d259.jpg[/img][/SIZE]
[img=50x50]https://png.pngtree.com/element_pic/00/16/10/275811d071a3b9f.jpg[/img][/SIZE]

leonpig

Verified Female💘
tallying all of the vote so far

i am getting a a reading of an avergae of 500 votes for ari so far?

DrunkenSailor

Regular
1st fight is easy, it is essentially battle of the rise of the undead. 

Since 666 seems to be grounded so well that not even megadosing on Holy water shall put him back to life, it will be rather smooth sailing for the recently awoken Totismo, whom many thought as lost forever and only known to mind of most dedicated scholars of Lookism.

Fight number 2 is rather hard to say. Those are real heavyweights. 

I can't really vouch for fighting chances of Ari, the entity is an elusive enigma with no clear offensive superpowers and I am afraid just the defensive abilities won't cut it facing such experienced veteran as Mexican Malek, the self described "ethnik snake" who had buried many fallen adversaries already. I'd bet my money on Mexican Malek, since I obviously have Stockholm syndrome, from being utterly negraped by him recently. 

Fight number three is easy to tell.

Ridiculously_Medicated can never make it past WADA inspectors, so it should be no effort win for Poontang, provided he manages to stay sober for a single day. 

That's my two cents.

leonpig

Verified Female💘
DrunkenSailor said:

Since 666 seems to be grounded so well that not even megadosing on Holy water shall put him back to life, it will be rather smooth sailing for the recently awoken Totismo, whom many thought as lost forever and only known to mind of most dedicated scholars of Lookism.

I can't really vouch for fighting chances of Ari, the entity is an elusive enigma with no clear offensive superpowers and I am afraid just the defensive abilities won't cut it facing such experienced veteran as Mexican Malek, the self described "ethnik snake" who had buried many fallen adversaries already. I'd bet my money on Mexican Malek, since I obviously have Stockholm syndrome, from being utterly negraped by him recently. 

Ridiculously_Medicated can never make it past WADA inspectors, so it should be no effort win for Poontang, provided he manages to stay sober for a single day. 

That's my two cents.

You have already given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today.

i;ve been loling at this post for 30 minutes

totismo

best poster ever in history
Autists
DrunkenSailor said:

That's my two cents.

:banderas: :goodfellas: :clap:

Error

You have already given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today.

bane

Banned
rico verhoeven would wipe the floor with all of them

:glasses:
no chance any of you

DIDNT_READ

Joke
LOL at not including me as if i am not the greatest titan ever

Keep trying OP and Until you get Badr hari cock into your Ass then ypu will be a subuuman moroocn

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
avantgarde said:

this, obviously.

too bad I cant pair pharrell with my current username.

DrunkenSailor said:

That's my two cents.

:jordan:

what does wada stand for

DrunkenSailor

Regular
quarterback said:
avantgarde said:

this, obviously.

too bad I cant pair pharrell with my current username.

DrunkenSailor said:

That's my two cents.

:jordan:

what does wada stand for

World Anti Doping Agency.

DeformedChest

Regular
who the fuck are these people lmao

i can only recognize mistgburg from the legit era