• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Lookism and SH's old enemy is back, ***** !

ugliest

Champion
https://**********/threads/lookism-net.10522/

beware everybody, they used to dos, expose and detective users from SH back in october

they were even trying to find mist, @Dan , @Magnus, and many others and publicly shame them!

They are bumping threads about lookism on their site and caused influx of new guests here, 660 guests now, yesterday it was only 300

stsy strong lookism

burlesque

Banned
Most of them end up creating secret accounts here and joining in on the truth.

ugliest

Champion
From that thread !
"There's this user called 'Misty' who I'm very concerned about. I don't understand why his long time girlfriend hasn't left his abusive ass already! She deserves better, and he needs serious help! He appears to suffer from Body Dysmorphic syndrome, and went from a perfectly normal looking guy to a roided-out freak in his 'looksmaxxing' photo history. Then there's 'Sad Vegetation Quinoa.' He's a perfectly nice looking fella who needs mental help. Blames his parents for his perceived physical flaws, likely has BDD as well. I want to hug him. Then there's 'Invisible' who whines and angstposts the same as the first two, and because he's supposedly Black (don't know who these users actually look like irl -who knows?) his main lament is that he 'has a 9 inch dick but no one to put it into"

@"Invisible" @"SadVegetationQuinoa"