Looking tall>being tall

UglySlayerCel

Banned
Im 5'9 manlet with short legs and shit porportion 
my sister was saying that Im so short I told her that my brother is even shorter why don't you make fun of him?
She said because he looks much taller than and he's wide(big frame) 
Its all about having body porportions to look tall
I have large head and short legs which make me look like an extreme manlet

Boss

Slayer
Manlets are the slayers of 2016 fool

new year new slayers

TRT

Coper
legit thread. proportionally short legs on either gender is an awful trait.

Darkman

Normie
I think a lot of it has to do with somatotypes. Like u see a lot of ectos who are sub 6 feet but still look tall because of proportions. Long limbs  really give u theillusion of being tall. Like im 5'8 with shoes on but people always i'm taller because I have ecto build with long leg/arms and short torso.

Short legs and short arms just aren't attractive. I think in addition to well.... being a manlet they remind people of children. You know like when you're young? and you have stubbly legs with all the baby fat, they're underdeveloped that way. I mean have you ever walked through a mall and just saw a guy with long legs and arms chillin'.

You're just in awe. A manlet would look ridiculous trying to sit like that. Always wear pants as a manlet, always. If I had my way I would gift height to all of you as well as everyone in the world. We'd all live in tall heaven, but alas magic isn't real.  :rage: