Looking for accurate rate

Y

Yesyes87

Hey guys, just wondering what I would be considered rate wise. Ive been able to date in the past but havent found someone to marry or long term. 

Please be nice but honest and if I can improve

PICS

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
youre the kind of person who would be hard to accurately rate because you look like a very normal ordinary person which would lead me to rate you a 4.5-5.0 which is average, but you have good fwhr and good teeth and your palate looks decent

i actually cant find too many flaws other than the fat on your face, which can be reduced with heavy cardio for a long time

so in that sense, a part of my brain is telling me that you might be higher like a solid 6.0 or 6.25

so youre like a 5.0-5.5 as is and possibly ~6.0 with reduction in bodyfat

Y

Yesyes87

MasterFaggot said:
youre the kind of person who would be hard to accurately rate because you look like a very normal ordinary person which would lead me to rate you a 4.5-5.0 which is average, but you have good fwhr and good teeth and your palate looks decent

i actually cant find too many flaws other than the fat on your face, which can be reduced with heavy cardio for a long time

so in that sense, a part of my brain is telling me that you might be higher like a solid 6.0 or 6.25

So if I have good FWHR how is it that i am just average like the rest of the world?

Also my next question

What would my exes be rated?
Exes

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Yesyes87 said:
MasterFaggot said:

So if I have good FWHR how is it that i am just average like the rest of the world?

Also my next question

Exes
i posted something earlier but it was just deleted

i said on a first glance you seem like an ordinary person. ordinary could mean anywhere from 4.5-6.0 since most males in general fall into this category. i implied that since you have a fwhr that i saw on a second glance, it would put you into a higher category, like 5.5-6.0, and if you lost fat on face, could potentially lift you to 6.0-6.5

Y

Yesyes87

MasterFaggot said:
Yesyes87 said:

Also my next question

Exes

i said on a first glance you seem like an ordinary person. ordinary could mean anywhere from 4.5-6.0 since most males in general fall into this category. i implied that since you have a fwhr that i saw on a second glance, it would put you into a higher category, like 5.5-6.0, and if you lost fat on face, could potentially lift you to 6.0-6.5

What about my exes? What would they be rated?

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Yesyes87 said:
MasterFaggot said:

What about my exes? What would they be rated?
strong 6.5 imo

the second girl is technically prettier than the 1st girl imo but shes the skinnier type. she could be seen as a 7.0 as well, the second one

Y

Yesyes87

MasterFaggot said:
strong 6.5 imo

the second girl is technically prettier than the 1st girl imo but shes the skinnier type. she could be seen as a 7.0 as well, the second one
Interesting. 

So how was I able to pull these girls off if they are better looking than me? Isnt that what people in this forum say? That we need to be ranked even higher than the girls we go for in order to even have a chance?

I am not the tallest person, by lookism standards I would be considered a manlet. I make 20 dollars an hour which isnt much. My biggest asset is probably my athleticism so how is it possible that I acquired these girls?

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Yesyes87 said:
MasterFaggot said:
strong 6.5 imo

Interesting. 

So how was I able to pull these girls off if they are better looking than me? Isnt that what people in this forum say? That we need to be ranked even higher than the girls we go for in order to even have a chance?

I am not the tallest person, by lookism standards I would be considered a manlet. I make 20 dollars an hour which isnt much. My biggest asset is probably my athleticism so how is it possible that I acquired these girls?
cuz youre normal looking, and when i say normal looking i mean it in a good way. a lot of "normal" looking people have noticeable flaws whereas you dont seem to have much, but i didnt inspect your face for very long

they probably just liked you for who you were and you prob looked like a 5.5-6.0 to them due to good fwhr

Y

Yesyes87

MasterFaggot said:
Yesyes87 said:
Interesting. 

cuz youre normal looking, and when i say normal looking i mean it in a good way. a lot of "normal" looking people have noticeable flaws whereas you dont seem to have much, but i didnt inspect your face for very long

they probably just liked you for who you were and you prob looked like a 5.5-6.0 to them due to good fwhr
So do you think that this forum puts too much emphasis on looks?