• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Looking for : A guy. My age or older (under 40).

chadrat
HQNP
Looking for : 
A guy. My age or older (under 40). Ideally highly educated. Intelligent. Cultured. Funny. Very sexual and versatile. Sexually dominant but wont make me call him "sir" or "lord". Honest. A genuinely good person. Curious. Funny. Extrovert. Humble. Generous. Considerate. Sane. Emotionally stable. Confident. Passionate. Open minded. Independent but not commitment-phobic. If you enjoy traveling, can appreciate a good restaurant/great food and blowjobs, that's always a plus. Non smoker. Someone who cruises craigslist not because they're socially unadapted but because they have a somewhat morbid curiosity and end up resonating with my ad. 

Physically, I like taller guys. Great smile. Full lips. Full head of hair or shaved head. Some sense of style. Good strong average body, not skinny/super cut/beefcake/overweight either. Meaning no beer belly but no six pack either. Strong legs and large hands are a plus. 

Send me a message, let's get to know each other a bit, exchange pics and then see what happens. Who knows? 

inferiortool

Rotter
This makes me INSANELY mad what a picky little slut she is, I bet she is a 3/10 hobgoblin too!

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine

666 said:
Looking for : 
A guy. My age or older (under 40). Ideally highly educated. Intelligent. Cultured. Funny. Very sexual and versatile. Sexually dominant but wont make me call him "sir" or "lord". Honest. A genuinely good person. Curious. Funny. Extrovert. Humble. Generous. Considerate. Sane. Emotionally stable. Confident. Passionate. Open minded. Independent but not commitment-phobic. If you enjoy traveling, can appreciate a good restaurant/great food and blowjobs, that's always a plus. Non smoker. Someone who cruises craigslist not because they're socially unadapted but because they have a somewhat morbid curiosity and end up resonating with my ad. 

Physically, I like taller guys. Great smile. Full lips. Full head of hair or shaved head. Some sense of style. Good strong average body, not skinny/super cut/beefcake/overweight either. Meaning no beer belly but no six pack either. Strong legs and large hands are a plus. 

Send me a message, let's get to know each other a bit, exchange pics and then see what happens. Who knows? 

How old is she?

Zoosus

Rotter
FUCK! I was about to respond but then I looked down and realized I had a six pack.  :ugh:

:visitgandy:

primetime

Regular
Pics ? If she looks like Christie brinkley she can demand all that