Looking for a DNP source (EU)

goobypls

Cuck
As per title. Yellowbot is out of the game. I'd really appreciate is someone would shoot me a PM with the name of a source to buy DNP. And if they accept paypal that would be golden.

sub0

Cuck
I'm a Chemist and could make it if I knew I could make money off that.

If some faggot thinks I'm trolling, I may post my diploma here. Not all incels are computer programmers.

goobypls

Cuck
sub0 said:

If some faggot thinks I'm trolling, I may post my diploma here. Not all incels are computer programmers.
Yo don't need to be a chemist to do that. You just have to order it from china (Sigma Alrdich or other industrial supplies wholesalers) and then you need the right capping equipment. And you can make a fuck ton of money if you know what you are doing. Prices for the powder are 30$/kilograms. You can sell one single cap worht 250 milligrams of DNP for 0,50$ upwards
[hr]
JustLOL said:
"the only way to lose weight"

:cage:

"Normal weight loss"

Lose one kilogram a week if you are lucky

"DNP powered weight loss"

Lose up to one kilogram PER DAY consistently

sub0

Cuck
goobypls said:
sub0 said:

Yo don't need to be a chemist to do that. You just have to order it from china (Sigma Alrdich or other industrial supplies wholesalers) and then you need the right capping equipment. And you can make a fuck ton of money if you know what you are doing. Prices for the powder are 30$/kilograms. You can sell one single cap worht 250 milligrams of DNP for 0,50$ upwards
Making your own stuff from cheap and easy to get precursors is always better than having to buy it from someone else who may be unreliable.

Colombian narcos who grow their own coca, opium and cannabis and make their own meth >>> Brazilian narcos who don't grow or make shit.

goobypls

Cuck
Eh dude I have no idea how to make DNP. Still in powder form is legal to own, it's used as a pesticide so it's perfectly legal to own. When it's capped it becomes illegal.

sub0

Cuck
goobypls said:
Eh dude I have no idea how to make DNP. Still in powder form is legal to own, it's used as a pesticide so it's perfectly legal to own. When it's capped it becomes illegal.
I said I could make it not you. Would do it if I knew I could get money off that.

Do you know if there is more people wanting to buy this stuff?

goobypls

Cuck
sub0 said:
goobypls said:
I said I could make it not you. Would do it if I knew I could get money off that.

Do you know if there is more people wanting to buy this stuff?
Oh I thought you wanted to know if I knew what precursors where needed to make it. You are the chemist.
There's PLENTY of people wanting to buy DNP. 4chan's /fit/ board, bodybuilders, reddit. Both on the internet and in real life (If you can get in hardcore bodybuilders circles) you can make a killing.

sub0

Cuck
By heart I only know how to make TNP (2,4,6-trinitrophenol). Can be made in home by an amateur, LOL.

Will read about the synthesis of this DNP stuff.

Merck Index says "Prepd by the action of NaOH on 1-chloro-2,4-dinitrobenzene", which is "obtained by nitrating o-nitrochlorobenzene".

This kind of thing is a long term project that will probably not launch, so keep looking for your DNP source.