Looking for a DNP source (EU)

goobypls

Cuck
As per title. Yellowbot is out of the game. I'd really appreciate is someone would shoot me a PM with the name of a source to buy DNP. And if they accept paypal that would be golden.

goobypls

Cuck
Xander said:
Bitcoins -> Agora -> Proffit?

I may or I may have not found a guy. If the transaction goes smoothly I'll tell you guys about it, so if someone wants to get some DNP they know where to find it.

asapanon

Cuck
Y'all stay the fuck away from DNP. You have no idea what you're doing and have no business touching that poison. I'm warning you, steer clear. It will kill you quicker and more silently than you realize

goobypls

Cuck
asapanon said:
Y'all stay the fuck away from DNP. You have no idea what you're doing and have no business touching that poison. I'm warning you, steer clear. It will kill you quicker and more silently than you realize

But sempai, I've already done DNP. Twice :3

goobypls said:
asapanon said:

and you are still fat? strong bdd buddy boy

goobypls

Cuck
slayer of forums said:
goobypls said:
asapanon said:

and you are still fat? strong bdd buddy boy

Stop chasing my threads :DDD

I used to be obese btw

goobypls

Cuck
slayer of forums said:
try T3 you can take it for 1 year without any issues

Doesn't it eat muscle mass? What dosage shall I take?

I was under the assumption that natties should not dabble in T3. Given the same caloric deficit how much does t3 help you shred fat?

lolita

Slayer
I know about DNPchemist and D hacks DNP(which got completely wiped out 3 months ago)
DNPchemist sells crystal DNP, was about to ask my source for DNP d hacks but was told it got wiped out ....

tbh at the same time i am scared of even touching any of that crap that raises my t3 levels because high levels of t3 cause bulging eyes(thyroid eyes) which kills aesthetics and is EXTREMELY RISKY to fix with surgery(blindness etc)

Nordic

Incel
I would do clenbuterol + T3 and ECA (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirine) in non-overlapping cycles. Use AAS simultaneously if you're worried about losing muscle.

rugby1233

Chad
Read up on DNP and eye cataracts. I started doing roids, but personally I would never touch DNP.