• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Looking back at older pics, mouthbreathing is cope

Just because you don’t mouth breathe doesn’t mean you’re gonna have a compact slayer midface. It just means for your genetics you’re not gonna have optimal maxillary forward growth. It’s msotly gene dependent, but you can potentially acquire the fullest extent of your potential by not being a mouth breathing subhuman.

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
Roger The Rapist said:
Just because you don’t mouth breathe doesn’t mean you’re gonna have a compact slayer midface. It just means for your genetics you’re not gonna have optimal maxillary forward growth. It’s msotly gene dependent, but you can potentially acquire the fullest extent of your potential by not being a mouth breathing subhuman.
yeah, it was more of a shitpost

My father had a long midface but quite above average bone structure, idk if he mouth breathed, he did mention he had a deviated septum and had the choice to fix it.

So I picked up his genes (except for height fml) and I think I had problems with breathing at around 10, but early on you can tell I was destined to have a long midface. I'm wondering could I have chopped a few mm of length had I sorted out my breathing.

also how much of an effect would a palatal expander (assume one that pushes the maxilla forward) have on the bones?

Roger The Rapist said:

I have a squished up mid face