Looking at Facebook profiles of people I went to highschool with

... is so fucking depressing! These were people that are neurotypical, had good families that encouraged their independence, upper middle class lifestyles so were never depraved.

I never experienced traveling around the world, living outside the country, sleeping on beeches, going to raves and large parties, becoming a start-up entrepreneur, being a DJ in Thailand <-- all things people from my high school did - this is ignoring all the partying and fucking they did in high school whilst I stayed home. Looking at their pictures and seeing how happy and free they are brings a tear to my eye.

Any of you losers ever look up people you used to know and feel guilty that you weren't neurotypical and red-pilled at a younger age? Do you regret everything you missed out on?

GifMan

Incel
Legit, i haven't left a 20mile radius from my house since May2007 when I graduated. I literally cannot distinguish what I did and tell the years apart between 2009-2013. My memory of 2014 is fading rapidly too. Seasons feel like hours and years go by like weeks.

This is a great thread, but I want to tell you that you also have a great username! We need to keep criminal cunts and senile cuckolds out of the White House! We're going to make America great again, my friend! #TRUMP2016

GifMan said:
Legit, i haven't left a 20mile radius from my house since May2007 when I graduated. I literally cannot distinguish what I did and tell the years apart between 2009-2013. My memory of 2014 is fading rapidly too. Seasons feel like hours and years go by like weeks.
I know this guy who moved to Brazil and became a tech entrepreneur. His life looks perfect, but it is the time from high school until becoming a successful person that is the worst... traveling the world multiple times, becoming a real estate developer in Thailand, etc. looking at his pictures is gut wrenching!

He used to take buses at 16 into the city and rave it up while staying in hostels. He dated the hottest girl in high school. Then he moved all the way across the country for school whilst his parents (father was a wealthy business man) financed everything. After graduation he traveled the world until settling in Brazil where he started a tech startup. I missed out on so much! :rage: