Look how overjoyed these Pakis with English and Slavic women are. PICS

TheTrews

Normie
They look like they've won the lottery.

It's so dark and twistedly comical. Absurd. Parody/meme worthy. 

Surely no normal, salt of the earth, grounded and - above all - naturally flourishing and organically reached upon relationship can exist when such warped systems and dynamics are at play? These relationships never ring true. Please someone tell me they know what I mean.

Also, I wonder what it is about society that it doesn't roast these guys by turning the mirror onto them and calling them out. Do these guys even realise it themselves or how it looks? Maybe they do and just don't care how they come across.

NoComment

Coper
the trews, why can't you get a white woman? why are "subhuman ethnics" doing better than you in the SMV game?

allindaeyes

Banned
NoComment said:
the trews, why can't you get a white woman? why are "subhuman ethnics" doing better than you in the SMV game?
because brits are subhuman, also because polish women dont want him and theres no british women in his area. ( the later part is my guess of his excuse )

NoComment said:
Because other racists do not accept the children of a Paki woman and a white man as white. Pakis do accept the children of a Paki man and a white woman as Paki. Little surprise here.

Many, many young men with white fathers and Asian mothers are sexually frustrated and have identity issues because of the f*cked up fact that white society doesn't feel any responsibility towards white-fathered children.

TheTrews

Normie
Tleshpart kha Kthuritar said:
NoComment said:
Because other racists do not accept the children of a Paki woman and a white man as white. Pakis do accept the children of a Paki man and a white woman as Paki. Little surprise here.

Many, many young men with white fathers and Asian mothers are sexually frustrated and have identity issues because of the f*cked up fact that white society doesn't feel any responsibility towards white-fathered children.
Autism.

It looks like this.

TheTrews said:
Tleshpart kha Kthuritar said:

Autism.

It looks like this.
Yes, I get welfare for being autistic. My theories do predict attraction patterns better than all the shit about alpha, looks etc.