look at this video all my normie friends like on facebook

r_e_d

Banned
bro just hit the gym and eat a boring ass diet of chicken and veggies and all your problems will melt away  :giggle:

oldntcel

Cuck
Are you sellin something? reminds me of the time that me and @"Anakind" went keto and got completely obliterated at the berlin fuckfest2013.

Legit...

r_e_d

Banned
oldntcel said:
Are you sellin something? reminds me of the time that me and @"Anakind" went keto and got completely obliterated at the berlin fuckfest2013.

Legit...
face bro, the video would've been way better if instead of "SO I WORK OUT EVERY DAY" it was "SO I WORK OUT EVERY DAY AND GOT A LEFORT I NOW MY MAXILLA IS SO PRONOUNCED"

Josh

Banned
better advice would have been workcelling for surgery

smellysocks

Gigachad
holy fuck. What a terrible video. Gymcelling used to be aspie now all of a sudden it's normal I guess

Gymcel coping and body image obsession is taking men by storm now. Video is still BP as fuck though otherwise normalfags wouldn't like it

oldntcel said:

Legit...
I'm gonna need more details on what a fuckfest is

Browcel

Chad
HOly fuck. The cringe is too strong man. Mark my words. There will be a huge rise in gymcelling as the incel epidemic becomes worse and worse.

smellysocks

Gigachad
Browcel said:
HOly fuck. The cringe is too strong man. Mark my words. There will be a huge rise in gymcelling as the incel epidemic becomes worse and worse.
I already think it's reached critical mass, and I've noticed more and more guys are RTTing too

men are getting thirsty

thor

Incel
I like that video. Cheap existential philosophy is just what I needed tonight. Thanks OP, i liked it.

oldntcel

Cuck
Chodelightning said:
oldntcel said:

Legit...
I'm gonna need more details on what a fuckfest is
Speed, meth, 90's techno.

You get the idea sunshine.

FireHaze

Gigachad
I actually watched most of this video for whatever reason and I got to the part where the narrator says "she asks you out"

redpill as fuck

if a girl likes you she will let you know