look at this fucking twat looks-mogging and life-mogging all of us

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
He needs to die. I hope he crashes his fucking car and his brains will be splattered all over the highway.

ketzdinio

Slayer
Fuck he's brilliant though. I'm totally scared by guys like this. Like what the fuck is going on inside his mind that makes him shoot off in all these different directions, pulling the strings like this. Fuck I don't understand it. I'm just sitting here like a phucking airhead.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
SEAN O said:
Why die?! I hope he crashes and ends up paralyzed for life.
Because even as paralyzed this fucking faggot would STILL get more pussy than us. UNREAL.

He needs to be ELIMINATED.

whywoulditmatter said:
Because even as paralyzed this fucking faggot would STILL get more pussy than us. UNREAL.

He needs to be ELIMINATED.
paralyzed + have his face burnt by the fire that engulfs the cars he drives. Dying is paradise. Continuous suffering is where the "fun" starts.

ketzdinio said:
Fuck he's brilliant though. I'm totally scared by guys like this. Like what the fuck is going on inside his mind that makes him shoot off in all these different directions, pulling the strings like this. Fuck I don't understand it. I'm just sitting here like a phucking airhead.
I hear you man. tbh though he is probably very uninteresting irl. I'm tempted to say he's got some severe superiority complex or wants to make is dad happy ect, cant stand watching his videos to find out. just lol though at his attempt to sound humble about his success, saying it makes him uncomfortable. only reason someone like him would start making youtube vlogs is for status/attention tbh. theres also the chance he's lying.
[hr]
Cominghard said:
1. Looks and talks like a fag

2. Lotus is not a particularly expensive car
nah he's upper class af. 

true about the lotus. @masterfaggot should sell his porshe for one.

Cominghard said:
Features are so feminine.

Cock sucking lips, small head

Would make a hot tranny but is not a slayer based on his looks
Posh Barrett

MaleModel

Incel
Another richcel with richparents selling he made it. Gay as fuck too.
[hr]
disabled midface said:
ketzdinio said:
I hear you man. tbh though he is probably very uninteresting irl. I'm tempted to say he's got some severe superiority complex or wants to make is dad happy ect, cant stand watching his videos to find out. just lol though at his attempt to sound humble about his success, saying it makes him uncomfortable. only reason someone like him would start making youtube vlogs is for status/attention tbh. theres also the chance he's lying.
[hr]
Cominghard said:
1. Looks and talks like a fag

2. Lotus is not a particularly expensive car
nah he's upper class af. 

true about the lotus. @masterfaggot should sell his porshe for one.
He sounds like a fucking idiot. His dad lives in Monaco morons, he is another trust fund kid.