Lono's compilation thread on testosterone, social rank, and other related subjects.

paulus

Banned
[font='Lucida Grande', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial]Effect of low-dose testosterone treatment on craniofacial growth in boys with delayed puberty.[/font]
Verdonck A, et al. Eur J Orthod. 1999.
Show full citation

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial]Abstract
Craniofacial growth was investigated in boys treated with low-dose testosterone for delayed puberty (> 14 years old; testicular volume < 4 ml; n = 7) and compared with controls (12-14 years; n = 37). Cephalometric radiographs, statural height and pubertal stage were recorded at the start of the study and after 1 year. Craniofacial growth was assessed by nine linear measurements. At the beginning of the study, statural height, mandibular ramus length, upper anterior face height, and total cranial base length were significantly shorter in the delayed puberty boys than in the controls. After 1 year, the growth rate of the statural height, total mandibular length, ramus length, and upper and total anterior face height was significantly higher in the treated boys than in the untreated height-matched controls (n = 7). The craniofacial measurements were similar in the treated boys as compared with the controls. These results show that statural height and craniofacial dimensions are low in boys with delayed puberty. Low doses of testosterone accelerate statural and craniofacial growth, particularly in the delayed components, thus leading towards a normalization of facial dimensions.[/font]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10327737/

lono

Banned
paulus said:
[font='Lucida Grande', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial]Effect of low-dose testosterone treatment on craniofacial growth in boys with delayed puberty.[/font]
Verdonck A, et al. Eur J Orthod. 1999.
Show full citation

[font='Lucida Grande', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial]Abstract
Craniofacial growth was investigated in boys treated with low-dose testosterone for delayed puberty (> 14 years old; testicular volume < 4 ml; n = 7) and compared with controls (12-14 years; n = 37). Cephalometric radiographs, statural height and pubertal stage were recorded at the start of the study and after 1 year. Craniofacial growth was assessed by nine linear measurements. At the beginning of the study, statural height, mandibular ramus length, upper anterior face height, and total cranial base length were significantly shorter in the delayed puberty boys than in the controls. After 1 year, the growth rate of the statural height, total mandibular length, ramus length, and upper and total anterior face height was significantly higher in the treated boys than in the untreated height-matched controls (n = 7). The craniofacial measurements were similar in the treated boys as compared with the controls. These results show that statural height and craniofacial dimensions are low in boys with delayed puberty. Low doses of testosterone accelerate statural and craniofacial growth, particularly in the delayed components, thus leading towards a normalization of facial dimensions.[/font]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10327737/
Interesting. I think it's the hgh boost from the testosterone that causes these changes. Estrogen aromatized from testosterone is responsible for a lot of masculine changes, including bone maturation. Also this study focuses on 12 to 14 year olds. Fwhr wouldn't start to show till late teens.

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Staff member
this really makes me wish you didnt need a prescription to get test. it's fucking bullshit that you do.

Stitches

Banned
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
what happened to OP
He requested a ban and never came back.  He was one of the best BBC posters to have graced this forum.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Good thread, further confirming inject theory.

Post Singularity Virgin

King of Chads
So the idea is current circulating t levels determine attraction by how they modulate behaviour.

Your looks is determined prenatally 

The only way looks benefit is it gives you an initial boost in gaining status, the source of testosterone

The initial boost doesn't matter because other high t males will not be intimidated by looks, only behaviour.

@'Pip-boy 3000'
Unless you are competing with other males in your social league/ t level.

Aka looks only matters within social circle

@lltvyr
@kunikus
@realrob

[size=xx-large][size=medium]Looks theory was never relevant jfl[/size][/size]

[size=xx-large][size=medium]These guys are so mentally ill that the justification for looks is the only way they can cope with the amount of time in there youth they have let slip[/size][/size]
[hr]
@'pip-boy 3000'

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Post Singularity Virgin said:
So the idea is current circulating t levels determine attraction by how they modulate behaviour.

The only way looks benefit is it gives you an initial boost in gaining status, the source of testosterone

The initial boost doesn't matter because other high t males will not be intimidated by looks, only behaviour.

@'Pip-boy 3000'

@lltvyr
@kunikus
@realrob

[size=xx-large][size=medium]These guys are so mentally ill that the justification for looks is the only way they can cope with the amount of time in there youth they have let slip[/size][/size]
[hr]
@'pip-boy 3000'
Yep, behaviour theory legit as usual, as a result of testosterone.

Johnny

Slayer
bitches i just injected 250 mg test enan in my ass 1 hour ago, soon ill be a vampire strong silent type badboy sniperkiller from the test E

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Post Singularity Virgin said:

@'Pip-boy 3000'

@lltvyr
@kunikus
@realrob

[hr]
@'pip-boy 3000'

boyo are you for real? after all the studies posted on this site you still underrate looks.

I mean OK, bad-boy game and 'normal/psychotic' behavior might give you your looksmatch, status and money might give you someone a lot more attractive than you but... this is all just a cheap knockoff of the experience that someone attractive (8+) or even someone above average (6.7-7+) gets, as we already know women only get off of 2% of the male population.

but it's better than nothing I guess.

Johnny said:
bitches i just injected 250 mg test enan in my ass 1 hour ago, soon ill be a vampire strong silent type badboy sniperkiller from the test E
:macho:

kunikus

I see it was a mistake to tag you jfl
I see it was a mistake to tell you the truth jfl

Post Singularity Virgin

King of Chads
kunikus said:
I see it was a mistake to tag you jfl
Ofc I know they matter

But tell me who is redpilled when the most 'incel' posters are white and above average

There is a difference between looks mattering and using it as a cope

kunikus

kunikus said:
Ofc I know they matter

But tell me who is redpilled when the most 'incel' posters are white and above average
[webm]https://s1.webmshare.com/PYX8M.webm[/webm]

says the 7/10 mentalcel

There is a difference between looks mattering and using it as a cope
they're not entirely wrong though, look, it's really simple, 90%~ of humans are ugly/unattractive, the problem is that the average man is a lot more attracted to the average woman than she is to him, so men tolerate the flaws of there looksmatch, women don't unless their society encourages it.

so that's where >muh hypergamy >face=life posters come from, the problem is that their brain wiring is fucked in the first place so all they see is:
HA! looks= all my problems

when it's:

IM A NUT= all my problems

an I used to think that way..