• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Long philtrum is not bad its a cope(proof)

There are conditions though. You must be one(or more)masculine, have a wide face, no bimax or convex philtrum or square jaw. 

And yes a long philtrum is a masculine trait you low T Incels. Testosterone facial morphs show it working harmony with a face perceived as masculine.

You can all perceive the more masculine faces in those morphs the philtrum were not reduced to increase attractivenes/masculinity. In fact some were made longer by widening the nose.

Now here's what happened. In the early days if puahate some ugly narrow faced cucks starting sperging out over mathematics of the face. Through some aspie thought pattern they determined philtrum was what doomed them when in reality it was a multitude of other flaws. Philtrum lenght is always longer in the males due to testosterone widening the nose and lengthening the face. The philtrumcels on here weren't masculine so it didn't look right. Hence everyone assumed it was a trait that would doom you.

Of course a super long philtrum isnt good either like Stephen king. But generally males do have longish philtrums. So stop coping already phaggots.

MistGeburt3000 said:
Lol those gyus are all models/celebritys etc they have very good faces of course they look good with a bigger philtrum too but they would look better with an smaller one dont get me wrong i have a disgusting tall philtrum too so i know what i am talking about

Again like most guys here you are falling for that feminine agenda of pretty boys. It's a fact that the male philtrum is longer and a short philtrum is more feminine. No one ever notices longish philtrums on masculine dudes...EVER. 

Also the morphs aren't models/celebs lol. The more masculine morph was always found more attractive with philtrums considered long by this site.

I can honestly say I wouldn't mind if I had a longer philtrum(srs)

iftsj

Banned
Lol it looks more harmonious with a masculine face so its not a bad looking trait?
strong cope shit logic
its because masc aesthetics are more tolerant of these kind of imperfection than women aesthetics
what cause long philtrum? any weekness from lips muscle or nose developpement or something like that?
masculine man with short philtrum>the same man with short philtrum (if it dont reduce face size of course)

i suppose you have a long philtrum?

iftsj said:
Lol it looks more harmonious with a masculine face so its not a bad looking trait?
strong cope shit logic
its because masc aesthetics are more tolerant of these kind of imperfection than women aesthetics
what cause long philtrum? any weekness from lips muscle or nose developpement or something like that?
masculine man with short philtrum>the same man with short philtrum (if it dont reduce face size of course)

What the fuck are you yapping about aspie? :lol: 

Thats the whole point. Masculine faces are longer this is a male trait. If you reduce height than the philtrum and nose need to be reduced making it less masculine. WIde nose longer philtrum is masculine FACT.

Besides there are millions of people with short philtrums that aren't attractive :lol:  getting back to my whole point of its not bad as long as most of the face is good/masculine. 

And no mine is 14mm. I made this thread becasue no matter how good looking a guy is low t cels say philtrumcel if it's in a masculine range(14-17mm) The fact is it has less bearing IRL than an autist forum.

heilsa

Rotter
the relation of philtrum to chin length is also very important

the vertical chin lenght must be at least as twiche as long as the philtrum.

long philtrum still looks good - why? because of his big chin

iftsj

Banned
ColezRightFoot said:
iftsj said:
strong cope shit logic

What the fuck are you yapping about aspie? :lol: 

Thats the whole point. Masculine faces are longer this is a male trait. If you reduce height than the philtrum and nose need to be reduced making it less masculine. WIde nose longer philtrum is masculine FACT.

Besides there are millions of people with short philtrums that aren't attractive :lol:  getting back to my whole point of its not bad as long as most of the face is good/masculine. 

And no mine is 14mm. I made this thread becasue no matter how good looking a guy is low t cels say philtrumcel if it's in a masculine range(14-17mm) The fact is it has less bearing IRL than an autist forum.

your still coping lol at your logic
your arguments talk around that and make you cope
and you can reduce the philtrum by bimax and nose devellopement in lenght (while still wide)

heilsa said:
the relation of philtrum to chin length is also very important

the vertical chin lenght must be at least as twiche as long as the philtrum.

long philtrum still looks good - why? because of his big chin

Never thought about that but LEGIT

Again like I was trying to get through in my post long philtrum in and of itself is not the problem most philtrumcels have. It's usually just a cope. But in general if a person has an ape tier philtrum like KYRA its usually the result of other facial defects(long narrow face, small chin, weak jaw, etc)

Tyrone the Nigger said:
Nessman has short philtrum combined with big cocksucking and he looks gay as fuck

Bingo he looks fem becasue of it. His facial proportions are not masculine. 

Compare to this high T pussy wetter(often considered the best looking guy currently wrestling)

"Muh philtrum" mummered john cena as he took home 6 fans for an orgy. :lol:

Meanwhile nessman had broken out the lube for the 16th month in a row. He fapped furiously while reading "short philtrums make you attractive" on lookism.net.

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Shorter is better...but if you have big skull and jaw it will offset it...same with nose. Thicker neck will probably help also.

Zoosus said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Legit looks like shit now. Took away his masculinity and made him a forevercel.

You think efron crys bout his "long" philtrum? :lol:

Efron must have a low digit ratio he has a high prenatal face shape. Too bad he's so feminine.

Jesus Christ

Regular
No trait is definitive to make you look good or ugly. But long philtrum does make you look even more incel if given other bad traits.

chadD24

Regular
Jesus Christ said:
No trait is definitive to make you look good or ugly. But long philtrum does make you look even more incel if given other bad traits.

someone please list the reasons why clooney is better looking then stephan king

allindaeyes

Banned
the most shocking thing is when non robust males are super good looking with it.

Anakind

Champion
I think the most important thing when it comes to philtrum is you chin height-to-philtrum ratio. Lots of good-looking charismatic Hollywood actors have a ratio of around 3:1.