• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Long Midface of death, despair, plague, pestilence and famine [cliffs]

If your midface is long, your face is long, if your face is long, it's not proportional, if your face isn't proportional it's narrow.

No way to fix it what the fuck, it's literally the fucking nose growing to long that is the root cause of 99% of ugliness and its that area of growth that causes a deficient ramus and so on because it pushes everything down and backwards.

Furby

Regular
I dunno...I bet james dyson (the dyson vacuum cleaner and household product guy) would admire the filtration capabilities of  your nose.  i bet you can't even smell anything that stinks because by the time it reaches your brain its been de-stunked.

Furby said:
I dunno...I bet james dyson (the dyson vacuum cleaner and household product guy) would admire the filtration capabilities of  your nose.  i bet you can't even smell anything that stinks because by the time it reaches your brain its been de-stunked.

:gag:

Joke
My midface is kinda long but it’s the good type of long, like Jensen Ackles

FaceAss

Regular
LonqMidfaceCel said:
If your midface is long, your face is long, if your face is long, it's not proportional, if your face isn't proportional it's narrow.

No way to fix it what the fuck, it's literally the fucking nose growing to long that is the root cause of 99% of ugliness and its that area of growth that causes a deficient ramus and so on because it pushes everything down and backwards.
Hehehe thats what you think pussyy, I'm never telling my secrets tho. Catch me pullin up and hoppin out with the short face in 2019 niggas whats good.

FaceAss said:
LonqMidfaceCel said:

Hehehe thats what you think pussyy, I'm never telling my secrets tho. Catch me pullin up and hoppin out with the short face in 2019 niggas whats good.

oy vey for just 10 cheap installments of $49.99 you too can have a short nasal root to nasal base length too!