• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Long Distance date

Supreme Cuckold

Champion
Girl from american mid-west wanted to visit me in Greece last summer. After checking flight prices etc she couldn't make it. I kept contact for a while but then stopped. I could foresee where this was heading to, my red pill intuition is more sharp than a razor blade. Today she posted a set of photos on fb with her new bf, kissing etc.

How would you react?

1. Unfollow 

2. Delete 

3. Continue following on social media

no need to be bitter about it 

you gain nothing by deleting her from there, swoop in when they break up and she's vulnerable

ForgotMyName

Machine
you weren't dating tbh ngl

just keep the contact, without orbiting/investing.

Greece is a vacation destination. she might be there some time in the future.

that said, if you're on "muh feelings" mode and you keep checking her profile instead of finding chicks irl, delete/unfollow for your own good tbh ngl

lol @ long distance.  its not like your dick can stretch for miles.  pretty much every girl in a long distance relationship is getting her shit packed every week with multiple creampies.

Supreme Cuckold

Champion
striker3.0_REFURBISHED said:
no need to be bitter about it 

you gain nothing by deleting her from there, swoop in when they break up and she's vulnerable

wise words.

The worst option is reacting with bitter incel rage.

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
continue following, it's one more person in your followers list that new women can see, social proof

keep contact but don't invest much in the conversation

Persephone

Banned
I understand your justified bitterness, crypto-homosexual Tenda Spencer has ghosted me from meeting too.

Ignore that cheap subhuman.

Bingerino

Regular
ForgotMyName said:

that said, if you're on "muh feelings" mode and you keep checking her profile instead of finding chicks irl, delete/unfollow for your own good tbh ngl

this is exactly how i would say it

Follow his advice OP

Supreme Cuckold

Champion
ForgotMyName said:

Legit.

cantrememberpasslmao said:
lol @ long distance.  its not like your dick can stretch for miles.  pretty much every girl in a long distance relationship is getting her shit packed every week with multiple creampies.

I was well aware of this and that's why I stopped talking after a while.

Long distance flings/relationships are truly insidious.

The thing is that with men and women, even if you're not dating/fucking a woman has needs for other men.  Be it for whiteknighting, doing her homework, emotional tampon, ect.  This is the real reason why women are "nicer" than men, men are all useful to women, most women are useless to a man, however.

This is where the men and women can't be friends thing comes from and in most cases its true because most of the time the only thing a woman can provide is sex/affection to men.  There are many exceptions of course

Ask yourself this; what is she offering you? Even if its just you enjoying talking to her about some random shit.   If she's not doing anything for you and the only thing she offered you was the potential of a long distance relationship, axe her ASAP.

Unless she's pinkknighting you and calling you a Chad on social media 24/7 or trying to hook you up with a friend or doing you  some kind of service no reason to keep following her.

Things become a lot easier when you start seeing people as what they can offer you vs what they are costing you.  Seeing her new Chad BF is probably going to cost you a lot of heartache so I'd advise against it.

tl;dr  Being a sociopath saves you a lot of mental pain you would face by trying to be a stoic or a nice person for no reason.   Think of people as a prescription service like Netflix.  Weigh the costs vs the benefits and if the costs even slightly outweigh the benefit, end service/relationship.  

With women in 80% of cases there is really no point in being "friends" with them.  This is not because they're bad or evil, its just because they don't really offer anything of value, same for men too, but men you don't want to fuck and won't cost you emotional oneitis pain/blue balls by being in their presence.

playercel

Joke
Meet chicks irl asap. You will forget about her eventually. On the flipside, when things go bad with her bf, you'll suddenly be the mysterious guy far away who she has uninished business/potential with. Do nothing. By the time she messages you you won't care, it will be up to you. This is based on something similar that happened to me