dat feel

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
18,231
Reputation
150
By popular demand, I finally joined this forum.

Mostly it's just because the sluthate admins refuse to change the name of the site, and it sounds like a hate group. Lookism is more acceptable, although it's wrong, it should be looksism.


The forum themes look like shit here, so get some better ones.

Let's see how this goes. If there are too many shitposts I will leave.
 

heilsa

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
21
dat feel said:
By popular demand, I finally joined this forum.

Mostly it's just because the sluthate admins refuse to change the name of the site, and it sounds like a hate group. Lookism is more acceptable, although it's wrong, it should be looksism.


The forum themes look like shit here, so get some better ones.

Let's see how this goes. If there are too many shitposts I will leave.
there are many shitposter but we both know that u wont leave anyways :D
 

Vertu

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
384
Reputation
27
Added to my ignore list.

To the rest of you, have fun dealing with this ethnic shit poster.

 

dat feel

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
18,231
Reputation
150
How do I make my username yellow? Change it to yellow

Vertu's signature really captures the way he looks.  :giggle:
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,909
Reputation
424
looksism sounds better but lookism is the correct term
[hr]
the word "lookism" also looks better
 

dat feel

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
18,231
Reputation
150
one thing this forum really needs asap: a way to view subscribed threads

put a link at the top

right now i have to dig in the control panel to find it

or am i missing it
[hr]
honest abe, what was your username on sluthate/puahate? or are you new?
 

dat feel

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
18,231
Reputation
150
what? no i've always been dat feel since puahate days
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,909
Reputation
424
dat feel said:
one thing this forum really needs asap: a way to view subscribed threads

put a link at the top

right now i have to dig in the control panel to find it

or am i missing it
[hr]
honest abe, what was your username on sluthate/puahate? or are you new?


i had over 10 accounts. the most posts was as gum cutter
 

dat feel

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
18,231
Reputation
150
no, i wish. i'm only 5'9

if i could acquire +3" and nessman's angularity I would gain 1 point in looks and become 8/10 MM
 

dat feel

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
18,231
Reputation
150
Dolly Buster said:
So you're a 7.0 den
there is no difference between a 7 and 3 except the 7 suffers more because he's so close yet so far
 

Dolly Buster

King of Chads
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
13,564
Reputation
493
dat feel said:
there is no difference between a 7 and 3 except the 7 suffers more because he's so close yet so far
So, what is your personal romantic situation.

I mean you keep making these threads that "it's over."

Are you talking about yourself or just others.
 

dat feel

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
18,231
Reputation
150
Dolly Buster said:
dat feel said:
there is no difference between a 7 and 3 except the 7 suffers more because he's so close yet so far
So, what is your personal romantic situation.

I mean you keep making these threads that "it's over."

Are you talking about yourself or just others.
:cage:

no one under 8/10 has a "personal romantic situation"

incels are just the supporting cast in the life of 8+ MMs