LOL@ white males hating on white women taking the BBC

Adolf Hipster

Banned
'mudshark'

'niggerlover'

'tainted with nigger sperm'

Who cares if she fucked a nigger? It really doesn't matter if a woman fucked a BBC or a gook. 

The simple fact that she isn't a kissless virgin is already bad enough

White men wouldn't mind marrying a non virgin whore LMAO

White men = whiteknight beta cuckolds

Just a reminder= 99% of white men born passed 1968 have whores as mothers. Your mothers fucked multiple Chads before they settled down with your beta cuckold provider dad. 
Where is the difference if she fucked some random BBC or random white strangers? Whore is whore. 

Your mothers are whores. LMAO

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
No, my white mother lost her virginity to my dad of her wedding night. They met when she was 14 at a bonfire, married over 50 years now. 

I do wish Black and Asian men should stick to their own race, but they would rather go with white woman because they're more sexy and feminine. 

You can't blame them though, who wants this instead?

DyingHope said:
No, my white mother lost her virginity to my dad of her wedding night. They met when she was 14 at a bonfire, married over 50 years now. 

I do wish Black and Asian men should stick to their own race, but they would rather go with white woman because they're more sexy and feminine. 

Strong cherry picking  :lol:
90 percent of white women over 25 look like trannies  :lol:

Adolf Hipster

Banned
DyingHope said:
I bet that's what she told you while in reality you are simply the result of a swinger gangbang creampie

:goodfellas:

Adolf Hipster said:
DyingHope said:
I bet that's what she told you while in reality you are simply the result of a swinger gangbang creampie

REKT

arabmoney

Incel
DyingHope said:

I demand reparation in the form of white women for bombing and stealing from our countries

Lel

Gigachad
what is this inferiority projection lol

white women are whores, yes

that's the reason you're incel

cope

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Adolf Hipster said:
DyingHope said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Invisible

King of Chads
DyingHope said:
No, my white mother lost her virginity to my dad of her wedding night. 
No wonder you're a 48 year old virgin with thait naiveté. Even if your mum were a virgin on their wedding night (LMAO YEAH RIGHT), she has probably CUCKED your dad REPEATEDLY since then.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Invisible said:
DyingHope said:
No, my white mother lost her virginity to my dad of her wedding night. 
No wonder you're a 48 year old virgin with thait naiveté. Even if your mum were a virgin on their wedding night (LMAO YEAH RIGHT), she has probably CUCKED your dad REPEATEDLY since then.
Is he really a 48 year old virgin? Damn son.

GottThaGod

Banned
DyingHope will soon be a 50 year old virgin. Meanwhile BBC's still slay like crazy.