• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

LOL when you google image "Gorgeous woman" this is the 3rd result that comes up

666

chadrat
HQNP
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
21,929
Reputation
1,279
5/10 at best tbh

 

666

chadrat
HQNP
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
21,929
Reputation
1,279
assburger said:
lol she comes up first for me
yea she's sub-6 for sure

Might go to 5.5 on second thought, but not higher
 

assburger

Megastar
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
666 said:
assburger said:
lol she comes up first for me
yea she's sub-6 for sure

Might go to 5.5 on second thought, but not higher

lol she's below a 5 to me actually

she's so repulsive i would not gf

there's 4s i find more appealing


Plastic said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
Who is a 10 woman to you?


chekc my thread, lots of better women even here (tho shes not bad ofc)

http://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-are-russian-girls-life-and-i-guess-slavs-in-general
 

assburger

Megastar
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
Supreme Gentleman said:
assburger said:
lol she's below a 5 to me actually

she's so repulsive i would not gf

there's 4s i find more appealing







You said it here no?



i'm clearly talking about the gross girl in the OP :facepalm:
 

Brostorm

Regular
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
1,755
Reputation
2
That's Christiana Loken, shes a 6. But shes nordic and 6' tall, that makes her 7+.

 
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
1,824
Reputation
1
Brostorm said:
That's Christiana Loken, shes a 6. But shes nordic and 6' tall, that makes her 7+.


How does being 6' feet tall make a girl more attractive? If anything it makes her unnattractive
 

assburger

Megastar
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
Supreme Gentleman said:
Brostorm said:
That's Christiana Loken, shes a 6. But shes nordic and 6' tall, that makes her 7+.


How does being 6' feet tall make a girl more attractive? If anything it makes her unnattractive

exactly what i was thinking but couldn't be bothered saying anything.. the taste in females here is just weird and can't be based totally on natural perception.
she looks better here than in the op but still no way is she 6+
 

Brostorm

Regular
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
1,755
Reputation
2
Supreme Gentleman said:
Brostorm said:
That's Christiana Loken, shes a 6. But shes nordic and 6' tall, that makes her 7+.


How does being 6' feet tall make a girl more attractive? If anything it makes her unnattractive

because its rare, supply and demand boyo
 

assburger

Megastar
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
Top