LOL @ this 5/10 basic bitch thinking she's something other than just a basic bitch.

Plastic

Slayer
Shitposters
Starts at 2:29. Face-wise, she's a 5/10 at best.

[video=youtube]

I'd say 5.5, although average is less than 5 as you may now  :macho:

Edit: this isn't the proper way to rate someone, the beanie should be off, the picture needs to be more clear and we need multiple angle shots 

Sekrets said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
I'd say 5.5, although average is less than 5 as you may now  :macho:

Edit: this isn't the proper way to rate someone, the beanie should be off, the picture needs to be more clear and we need multiple angle shots 

srsly? she seems like a 6.5 here at least tbh

and yeah it's hard to tell

I was thinking that too, I thought the long blonde hair was a halo but even without that her face is good 
Basically me and op had a previous discussion on how the average person is actually lower than a 5, I actually payed attention to everyone outside for a few days and it actually might be true, the average person is pretty ugly when you actually look closely
And yeah your right she should be higher tbh, but like I said we need better pics to be positive

Plastic

Slayer
Shitposters
Supreme Gentleman said:
Sekrets said:
srsly? she seems like a 6.5 here at least tbh

and yeah it's hard to tell

I was thinking that too, I thought the long blonde hair was a halo but even without that her face is good 
Basically me and op had a previous discussion on how the average person is actually lower than a 5, I actually payed attention to everyone outside for a few days and it actually might be true, the average person is pretty ugly when you actually look closely
And yeah your right she should be higher tbh, but like I said we need better pics to be positive

YES!

:clap:

Drake

Normie
thats at least a 6.5 you morons :lol: 
she seemed cool as fuck too

the one before her is a 4 so yea

Market says she can fuck chads on daily basis, meanwhile you are POSTING ON INCEL FORUMS :lol:

chadrat
Mewslims
sluthate

Drake said:
thats at least a 6.5 you morons :lol: 
she seemed cool as fuck too

the one before her is a 4 so yea

This is actually legit

Stereo

King of Chads
low e high test bitches deserve a concussive slap to the face. violent trauma is the only way to humble them.

"What do you think I'm a basic bitch?"

She seems cool as fuck. Probably non primitive and non hypergamous. She recognises how horrible tinder bitches are. She's actually hot too u guys are retarded tbh

darkie123

Slayer
Lol legit the beanie girl is like a 7. Tf ru guys smoking.

Girl OP is ref to is a 5.

Bojack

Lookism God
fekin lol shes 10/10, yall incels are the ugly mofos tbh