lol @ skull and height theory

LostTuna

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
13
saw one of the hottest girls i've ever seen IRL with a swagfag nw0 peanut skulled guy that was like 5'9" or so. his actual features were good tbf and he looked rich. girl was a post-JB 18-19 yr old looking white brunette with the most perfect face i have ever seen and a nice body. basically a 10/10 IRL and 8.5-9/10 lookism standards
 

dogboner54

Slayer
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Messages
2,182
Reputation
5
LostTuna said:
saw one of the hottest girls i've ever seen IRL with a swagfag nw0 peanut skulled guy that was like 5'9" or so. his actual features were good tbf and he looked rich. girl was a post-JB 18-19 yr old looking white brunette with the most perfect face i have ever seen and a nice body. basically a 10/10 IRL and 8.5-9/10 lookism standards

:cage:

pics boyo
 
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
286
Reputation
0
5'9 isnt that bad they can still slay but offcourse not like 6ft+ slayers
Its when you see sub 5'7 slaying thats when height theory get debunked
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
22
'Just be a normal sociable non-deformed guy without mental disorders' - Theory
 

LostTuna

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
13
Jordy said:
need his face rating IRL standards
i suck at rating guys but he would prolly get rated 7.5-8/10 just based on a close up pic of his face and hair/skin alone. he had good features and harmony like i said, just lacking robustness and size
 
J

Jordy

Guest
LostTuna said:
Jordy said:
need his face rating IRL standards
i suck at rating guys but he would prolly get rated 7.5-8/10 just based on a close up pic of his face and hair/skin alone. he had good features and harmony like i said, just lacking robustness and size
looks theory confirmed 

its over
 

LostTuna

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
13
Therealdealbrah said:
5'9 isnt that bad they can still slay but offcourse not like 6ft+ slayers
Its when you see sub 5'7 slaying thats when height theory get debunked
there was a lot of couple giants around and a handful were somewhat aesthetic. i got amogged hard by a couple massive 6'4"+ guys at 6'1". i was mogging the average person tho and looking over heads nonetheless
[hr]
dogboner54 said:
LostTuna said:
saw one of the hottest girls i've ever seen IRL with a swagfag nw0 peanut skulled guy that was like 5'9" or so. his actual features were good tbf and he looked rich. girl was a post-JB 18-19 yr old looking white brunette with the most perfect face i have ever seen and a nice body. basically a 10/10 IRL and 8.5-9/10 lookism standards

:cage:

pics boyo
i'm not trying to be a TheTrews lmao

i should prolly start documenting some things tho, i see a lot of LMS related stuff
 
Joined
Nov 13, 2015
Messages
2,562
Reputation
0
you dont get height theory

height puts you on the top of your level.

for example: 5 face & 6'1 wins over 5 face 5'9
5 face while being 6'3 with good frame is 5.9/10
 
Top