feg

Chad
King Chad said:
Reflex said:
Probably because SHE'S A FAT SLOB
:glasses:

You've got nothing to lose.....this is madness
lol I fucked hookers of that size, 5'9 aka 174-175cm tall, wide shoulders, big hands, overall large not fat

pussy the same

the weight is just fml you will get sore muscles with them even if you are 6'2 and I'm 5'10

Brutus

King of Chads
I wonder what palvin would look like if she had been born male but with the exact same genes

Probably a tall 7/10 prettyboy chad. I can't imagine her face really "working" on a male in the same way it does on her.

King Chad

Normie
feg said:
King Chad said:
:glasses:

You've got nothing to lose.....this is madness
lol I fucked hookers of that size, 5'9 aka 174-175cm tall, wide shoulders, big hands, overall large not fat

pussy the same

the weight is just fml you will get sore muscles with them even if you are 6'2 and I'm 5'10
Fuark I thought you were full blown homo

How much weight we talking here? And I think 5'9 is 176cm+

feg

Chad
King Chad said:
Fuark I thought you were full blown homo

How much weight we talking here? And I think 5'9 is 176cm+
lol I fucked 30+ hookers and 8 of them without rubber and in the case of those 8 I was a repeat customer, also ate out 90% of them

most gay men are bisexual which means there are more faggots then you think they just repress it also explains why we keep having faggots in every century since they are making kids

Marlon Brando fucked like 10 guys and possibly 100 women, had 14 children

didn't fuck a guy yet because it's not a good idea here but relax it will be done more than once and I'll have a wife and kids too, always wanted

and the hookers?

tallest was like 174cm based on where her eyes were when she was standing barefoot, the weight was like 60kg's she had a bit of muscles too like the aerobic chicks or dancers

// Infolinks