Lol my father mogs me in every way possible

jeebusreekris

Normie
- 6'1 robust and athletic even at 66 to my 5'10 Twink frame
- Played semi professional soccer and switched to Tennis at 27 dominating the club rankings for decades to me never having played a team sports ever and being a skinnyfat manlet
-Married a hottie (mum) 8 years younger than him at 35 to me being incel/with a fat gf
- Had a stable office job for 45 years, played Tennis with the CEO to me still in Uni at late 20s never had a job
-Having played in a band and being a well respected man in the comunity to me being a social outcast and weirdo

Lol

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
I mog my dad in just about everything except for fwHR. It's actually comical standing next to him, I'm a good 6-7 inches taller than him. Facial-wise, I took 95% after my mother but she has a masculine look to her, so...

jeebusreekris

Normie
ItWontBeMe said:
I mog my dad in just about everything except for fwHR. It's actually comical standing next to him, I'm a good 6-7 inches taller than him. Facial-wise, I took 95% after my mother but she has a masculine look to her, so...
My mum is small and feminine

MichaelSzny

Banned
My father ramus and gonial mogs me. My dads ramus has to be 4 inches.
He also has blue eyes , while I got hazel.
He's 6'5 while I'm only 6'3
Plus he has a better hairline than me.

:crying:

redmanlet

Banned
jeebusreekris said:
ItWontBeMe said:
My mum is small and feminine
Legit got screwed with small frame and height because my dad decided to marry someone a lot shorter than him. Lol @ genes not coming from dad side