lol kiwicucks banned all tor exit nodes

IcedEarth

Slayer
this is exactly how you know that someone is full of shit and is against free speech

lmfao fucking coward neckbeard sjw fedoras you ran out of arguments, haven't you?

If i am correct they are liberal homo/trans scum who are desperately trying to prove that their reasoning is superb.

IcedEarth

Slayer
shitposter said:
It is also a good way to protect yourself from hackers
lmfao it's not you can tie vpn's to the exit nodes using them as final exit

plenty of free offshore vpn's out there
[hr]
Yanis Varoufakis said:
If i am correct they are liberal homo/trans scum who are desperately trying to prove that their reasoning is superb.
rofl you are too optimistic they are closet cases, they were butthurt about a guy moving to ukraine to bang a hot 18yo, if they were just liberal that wouldn't even register on the radar

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=5672

if you can't get to their site this is the girl

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=5668

^^^ this is an actual irl propaganda poster

IcedEarth

Slayer
mrz said:
Using a VPN to exit from a Tor circuit is generally suggested against because it adds linkability to all exit traffic, rotating exit nodes provide exit unlinkability.
well you are the expert, I was wrong

alien

Chad
Rotters
kiwifarmers are not SJWs. Only like a few of them. You guys have their community all wrong. That forum is very transphobic, homophobic and anti-autism. They just talk shit about Manosphere/MRA types because it's cool to hate on misogynists. Most of them hate transgendered indie game developer Brianna Wu and far more of them slant towards #gamergate (anti-SJW gamers) than not. In society it's still socially accept to hate on gays, trans and autists so these idiots think they are cool to insult gays, trans and autists.

They are mostly full of cowards. Null made a thread urging kiwifarmers to be more careful because a number of kiwifarmers got doxed. And people there who got doxed by their enemies (SJWs, Chris-chan types and Manosphere types) were getting paranoid about employers finding out about their activities online. When your employer finds that you tell autistic people online to kill themselves, there's a very good chance you're going to get fired.

I don't hate on Brianna Wu. If you are sexually attracted to men, it makes more sense to become a woman than to remain as a man. Because life is easier for a woman. She can get cock on demand. And white knights will financially support her so that she can continue doing what she loves (making games). And all the gamergate types are jelly. That's why they keep sending her death threats and doxing her.

Admittedly I'm jealous of Brianna Wu and Zoe Quinn. These girls get to chase their dreams because white knights are willing to financially support them. Meanwhile a male aspiring indie writer/game + app developer like myself will never be able to pay the bills off the proceeds I make from my books, games and apps because I am not a chick. You have to be extremely lucky and talented in order to make it as a male indie game developer. As a female indie game developer, you just need to be an attractive girl and maybe provide sexual favours for game journalists.