lol just lol at every single of you autists

Burningasshair

Subhuman
Bunch of autists circle jerking in a thread full of men about muh 5.5 inch girth and having to be 6 foot plus. How delusional are you sad excuses for strawberry sandwiches. A girl cant tell the difference between a 5 inch and a 7 inch. Even if she can, you already have her at the stage where she sees your long dong johnson  its a done deal at this point.. Anyone who has ever said they pulled their pants down and the girl left is a straight up liar. You know how lucky you guys are just to be a 2/10 subhuman sitting on this site right now. Go to iraq and get your face blown off or be a 4 year old with stage 4 cancer where youll be lucky to live 4 more weeks.  you guys should be disgusted with yourselves and lmao at claiming to be red pilled.  Your'e sitting pn your moms obese lap your whole life being spoon fed and have never been outside in the world. Oh i know i know your 45 degree canthal tilt with your lips being 4.5 inches apart doesnt allow you to do this... fukin lol i wish some of you guys could be on the outside looking in and feel the sheer retardation that you post. These guys like invisible are LYING TO YOU THROUGH THEIR TEETH. Your'e really going to take advice from a grade A psychopath who hasnt gone out past the local inbred walmart and claim hes the ultimate red piller.. think about that for a second

Burningasshair

Subhuman
I truly do not give one fuck if you read it or not. You continue to live in ignorance and accept the consequences you pathetic dirt bag

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
OP has a point, but you know what? Because of my social awkwardness, and possible slight autism there is no way I can ever be truly happy until I get confidence. Want to know how I'll get confidence? To going through surgeries, and looksmaxing as much as I possibly fucking can. Then when I can actually look decent enough 6.5-7/10 THAT'S when I'll go out, and enjoy my life and be truly happy. Until then,

Suck my balls.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Just lol at anyone who takes this forum seriously... OP is low IQ.

Burningasshair

Subhuman
whywoulditmatter said:
OP has a point, but you know what? Because of my social awkwardness, and possible slight autism there is no way I can ever be truly happy until I get confidence. Want to know how I'll get confidence? To going through surgeries, and looksmaxing as much as I possibly fucking can. Then when I can actually look decent enough 6.5-7/10 THAT'S when I'll go out, and enjoy my life and be truly happy. Until then,

Suck my balls.

Let me tell you something buddy.. stop the "red pill" bs.. think about it   you are getting the red pill from people who have given up on life and just choose to be bitter about it with no realistic sense of reality.. Who cares if your awkward.. i turn my semi awkwardness into weird humor and people seem to eat it up(once they get to know me of course  you dont want to come with the weird humor right off the bat) You dont need these surgeries that could mess you up for life and guess what deep down youll still have the same confidence as when you got your nose bashed in to raise it two inches that no one notices.  Time is flying by dude and your missing out because some guy on the spectrum told you you have to be a certain way.. WAKE UP

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Burningasshair said:
whywoulditmatter said:

Suck my balls.

Let me tell you something buddy.. stop the "red pill" bs.. think about it   you are getting the red pill from people who have given up on life and just choose to be bitter about it with no realistic sense of reality.. Who cares if your awkward.. i turn my semi awkwardness into weird humor and people seem to eat it up(once they get to know me of course  you dont want to come with the weird humor right off the bat) You dont need these surgeries that could mess you up for life and guess what deep down youll still have the same confidence as when you got your nose bashed in to raise it two inches that no one notices.  Time is flying by dude and your missing out because some guy on the spectrum told you you have to be a certain way.. WAKE UP
It's not what just the autists on this forum have said. It's ALL MY LIFE. I've heard it from so many asshole douchebags who destroyed my confidence during my middle school and high school years...no help from my complete bitch of a sister who made my life a living hell by always laughing at me, and everyone making fun of me during my middle school years because of my acne, or because of an embarrassing scar I have from when I was a kid. I am finally truly beginning to open my eyes how ugly I used to be, and how I WILL ASCEND, and the only reason I ever had one girlfriend EVER is because 1 she was still in high school while I was 19 (she was 16), and she was lonely herself. Once she built up her confidence she threw me out like shit, and left me out in the cold knowing how beautiful she was she knew she could've done better than some no chin chubby cheek looking mother fucker like myself. This is why I will and have gone through surgeries. SHE WILL SEE WHAT SHE MISSED 3 YEARS FROM NOW WHEN I ASCEND.

ALL OF THESE WORTHLESS FUCKING FEMALES WILL SEE WHAT THEY MISSED OUT ON. None who gave me a chance. That bitch in my Spanish Class? She will fucking see. I will be the superior one this time. I will be the one they will want to come up to. I will be an Alpha Male. I will have women looking at me EVERYWHERE. And that will surely boost up my confidence, and ego, and this is where my life can truly begin. Until then it's just another aching day to pass by until I ascend.

Burningasshair

Subhuman
whywoulditmatter said:
Burningasshair said:
It's not what just the autists on this forum have said. It's ALL MY LIFE. I've heard it from so many asshole douchebags who destroyed my confidence during my middle school and high school years...no help from my complete bitch of a sister who made my life a living hell by always laughing at me, and everyone making fun of me during my middle school years because of my acne, or because of an embarrassing scar I have from when I was a kid. I am finally truly beginning to open my eyes how ugly I used to be, and how I WILL ASCEND, and the only reason I ever had one girlfriend EVER is because 1 she was still in high school while I was 19 (she was 16), and she was lonely herself. Once she built up her confidence she threw me out like shit, and left me out in the cold knowing how beautiful she was she knew she could've done better than some no chin chubby cheek looking mother fucker like myself. This is why I will and have gone through surgeries. SHE WILL SEE WHAT SHE MISSED 3 YEARS FROM NOW WHEN I ASCEND.

ALL OF THESE WORTHLESS FUCKING FEMALES WILL SEE WHAT THEY MISSED OUT ON. None who gave me a chance. That bitch in my Spanish Class? She will fucking see. I will be the superior one this time. I will be the one they will want to come up to. I will be an Alpha Male. I will have women looking at me EVERYWHERE. And that will surely boost up my confidence, and ego, and this is where my life can truly begin. Until then it's just another aching day to pass by until I ascend.
it saddens me to see you like this as I did lurk the spanish class fiasco with that girl. You have so much rage my friend and its time to let it go. Even after you "lookmax" you are going to spend every waking second being bitter about something else.  I really hope you realize this before it is too late because you seem like a good dude. I really dont know you but if you let go of this anger, you will feel much better.  Yes, I approve focusing on yourself and being the best version of you.. I agree that does bring confidence but surgeries arent a way to do it.  Hop in that gym, lift with that pent up anger and take proper care of yourself... People are assholes but its time to move on.. you are better than them, you will come out on top and have a girl that loves you for you, not your 60 degree canthal tilt

AzzRaze

Slayer
Burningasshair said:
Bunch of autists circle jerking in a thread full of men about muh 5.5 inch girth and having to be 6 foot plus. How delusional are you sad excuses for strawberry sandwiches. A girl cant tell the difference between a 5 inch and a 7 inch. Even if she can, you already have her at the stage where she sees your long dong johnson  its a done deal at this point.. Anyone who has ever said they pulled their pants down and the girl left is a straight up liar. You know how lucky you guys are just to be a 2/10 subhuman sitting on this site right now. Go to iraq and get your face blown off or be a 4 year old with stage 4 cancer where youll be lucky to live 4 more weeks.  you guys should be disgusted with yourselves and lmao at claiming to be red pilled.  Your'e sitting pn your moms obese lap your whole life being spoon fed and have never been outside in the world. Oh i know i know your 45 degree canthal tilt with your lips being 4.5 inches apart doesnt allow you to do this... fukin lol i wish some of you guys could be on the outside looking in and feel the sheer retardation that you post. These guys like invisible are LYING TO YOU THROUGH THEIR TEETH. Your'e really going to take advice from a grade A psychopath who hasnt gone out past the local inbred walmart and claim hes the ultimate red piller.. think about that for a second
whywoulditmatter said:

Suck my balls.
Burningasshair said:
whywoulditmatter said:

Suck my balls.

whywoulditmatter said:
Burningasshair said:

Burningasshair said:
whywoulditmatter said:

it saddens me to see you like this as I did lurk the spanish class fiasco with that girl. You have so much rage my friend and its time to let it go. Even after you "lookmax" you are going to spend every waking second being bitter about something else.  I really hope you realize this before it is too late because you seem like a good dude. I really dont know you but if you let go of this anger, you will feel much better.  Yes, I approve focusing on yourself and being the best version of you.. I agree that does bring confidence but surgeries arent a way to do it.  Hop in that gym, lift with that pent up anger and take proper care of yourself... People are assholes but its time to move on.. you are better than them, you will come out on top and have a girl that loves you for you, not your 60 degree canthal tilt
:banderas:

SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN~

edit: Didn't read a single word of all of that btw~

Burningasshair

Subhuman
Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
[img=300x300]http://nadota.com/dbtech/vbshop/images/smilies/t1525.gif[/img]JUST LIFT BRO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you sir are clearly just a troll and a psychopath.. You like to see other people be down because you yourself have been in the dumps for a long time now.. Trying to take other people's confidence away from them by making light of these situations. I see right through your dumb ass act. I hope these other people do not take your act seriously and join you in your misery
[hr]
[hr]
AzzRaze said:
Burningasshair said:
whywoulditmatter said:

Suck my balls.
Burningasshair said:
whywoulditmatter said:

Burningasshair said:

SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN~

You might not remember be but we had talked multiple times on the misc throughout the years and it saddens me to see you feeding into this bullshit.  I hope you have continued to lift and better yourself.. wish you nothing but the best

Burningasshair said:
[img=300x300]http://nadota.com/dbtech/vbshop/images/smilies/t1525.gif[/img]JUST LIFT BRO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you sir are clearly just a troll and a psychopath.. You like to see other people be down because you yourself have been in the dumps for a long time now.. Trying to take other people's confidence away from them by making light of these situations. I see right through your dumb ass act. I hope these other people do not take your act seriously and join you in your misery
[hr]
[hr]
AzzRaze said:

SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN~

You might not remember be but we had talked multiple times on the misc throughout the years and it saddens me to see you feeding into this bullshit.  I hope you have continued to lift and better yourself.. wish you nothing but the best
GO GET EM TIGER [img=200x200]http://nadota.com/dbtech/vbshop/images/smilies/cheerleader.gif[/img]

AzzRaze

Slayer
Burningasshair said:
[hr]
[hr]
AzzRaze said:

SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN~

:uuu:

Cliffs~?

Burningasshair

Subhuman
Bump Roboter said:
You know how lucky you guys are just to be a 2/10 subhuman sitting on this site right now. Go to iraq and get your face blown off or be a 4 year old with stage 4 cancer where youll be lucky to live 4 more weeks.  you guys should be disgusted with yourselves and lmao at claiming to be red pilled.
Feeling happy or not is like switching a light bulb on and off, either you are it or not, suffering feels the same for anybody whenever it´s a specimen stucked in a war in syria or a miserable specimen sitting in a western world

And this is where you are completely off base. You should count your blessings everyday that you live in the western world, trust me on that. The problem with a lot of you guys is you feel entitled to things rather than going out and getting them.  It is much easier to whine and complain than get out there and make it a reality
[hr]
AzzRaze said:
Burningasshair said:
[hr]
[hr]

:uuu:

Cliffs~?
This is your exact problem.. You deflect looking into your feelings by posting stupid gifs and such.. You are a relatively young guy still and have time to change this around.. If nothing else just please take my advice to heart.. I know you have it in you to become what you could only dream of