The only people who don't have children are

a) virgins
b) with fertility problems

If I don't have children by age 35 ( I got 10 years), I'm going to off myself.

FuckThis

Slayer
MulattoFuck said:
Having never been is the greatest gift I could give my hypothetical child.  Having children is legit fucked beyond words, you are cursing your seed with the burden of existence and they will suffer from womb to tomb. 

As Nietzsche said, "A fast death is good, is good- the best however, -to have never been born at all"
legit no greater gift than not being born

D.R.

Banned
What's the appeal about children? I don't think I'll ever want any.

FuckThis

Slayer
D.R. said:
Vanity, egoism and children are your slaves essentially and bound to you. 

Parents are evil motherfuckers in most cases. Stay away from them

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Being nearly a 41 year old virgin, it's even less likely I'll meet a female who wants to develop anything with me. But maybe it's for the best I never have kids, it was a mistake for my biological mother to have me adopted instead of aborting me also.

JasonGenova

Coper
JasonGenova said:
I hope I will get a good looking daughter hehe ;)
Lol some phaggot negged me for this

I guess he was abused by his daddy when he was little :hi:

D.R.

Banned
FuckThis said:
D.R. said:
Vanity, egoism and children are your slaves essentially and bound to you. 

Parents are evil motherfuckers in most cases. Stay away from them
True story, I hate it whenever parent scum argues the child is ought to act a certain way, cause after all it lives in their house and wastes their resources...yeah, even though it's their fault the brat even exists and lives in their house anyways. :giggle:

Brb abduct a slave and make them live in my basement, they have to suck my dick cause they live in my basement. That is parental retard logic.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
I definitely want children. Like OP said, our most primal objective in life is to reproduce. If you don't want children then you're broken. Just save yourself the years of torment you would have dealt with by suffering alone and end it right now.

It's the mother of the child that I'm concerned about.

Magnus

Lookism God
The Masked Magician said:
The only people who don't have children are

a) virgins
b) with fertility problems

If I don't have children by age 35 ( I got 10 years), I'm going to off myself.
Bringing kids into this disgusting world is one of the cruelest and most selfish things you can do

kibo

Chad
If you wanna have kids at least make sure:
1)Choose good mother for him,dont reproduce with some bitch.And make sure she has good genetics since it is what will dictate his genes in most percengate
1)you do good job at nurturing,commit to it and get professional knowledge what is the correct approach
2)make sure your kid has good childhood because it will basically reshape his baseline happiness most likely
3)prepare some money for him.Dont let him suffer from being poor.Give him some pocket money regularly.
If child is both poor and ugly then its really shitty celibate existence for hm.If he is ugly he needs money at least.
f your kid becomes dumber and/or weaker than you,you failed at your parenting job.If your kid survives big traumas in life like being social outcast for years,or trucel during formative years(and you didnt even give him pocket money for hookers),which is gonna render him  as sadcel for life-you failed bitch

JasonGenova

Coper
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]If you wanna have kids at least make sure you're not a pedo which means that you need to watch some Mrz's CPfirs before cumming inside of some ugly sloot you barely found[/font]

DOLPHMOGGED

Normie
lol at breeders here.
lol at slaveceling for kids
i just dont get it why would anyone, want to have kids.
its so fucking tiring, exhausting, boring.
i  dont know why, but i dont have the feeling to become a parents. i just dont.
i will live my life and spend my money only for myself.

Brutus

King of Chads
The ONLY purpose of life is to reproduce.

If you don't reproduce, you will ensure that there will be less suffering in the future.

Nizoral Babe said:
I definitely want children. Like OP said, our most primal objective in life is to reproduce. If you don't want children then you're broken. Just save yourself the years of torment you would have dealt with by suffering alone and end it right now.

It's the mother of the child that I'm concerned about.
Sounds like scolding lmao.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Not wanting to give up my money and freedom to raise a child who will probably suffer worse than I have makes me an idiot? k.