• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

LOL chink tries to delete nigglet and walks free after CAGING

word salad

the first nigga play, Imma body a nigga 💯💪
There's three sides to every story. The fact thus was a neighbour dispute tells me tensions and previous issues have been brewing for a while

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
There's three sides to every story. The fact thus was a neighbour dispute tells me tensions and previous issues have been brewing for a while
You may say what you want but blacks tend to usually - unless few selected hood rats - to not attacks young kids. That's a very EE/Chink/and lighting trait. Unironically blacks have naturally a nice heart, but idk about afro-american.

You may say what you want but blacks tend to usually - unless few selected hood rats - to not attacks young kids. That's a very EE/Chink/and lighting trait. Unironically blacks have naturally a nice heart, but idk about afro-american.
I've worked with Africans and they tend to be quite decent and respectful. Compare that to experiences with Caribbean type blacks and it's stark

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
I've worked with Africans and they tend to be quite decent and respectful. Compare that to experiences with Caribbean type blacks and it's stark
Stark = worse?
Yes i'm talking about africans from africa tbh, usually fob too. Especially from countries like senegal and such.

Culture is a big thing. Some Africans imitate that black gangbanging culture that stems from America but they're by no means as severe with it than Pakistani and Caribbean youth. Sikhs and Hindus are also quite decent and respectful from my experience. It's taught and learnt. White kids are going that way too in the poorer classes and I make no excuses for chavvy whites they're traitors to their race and deserve to die by the sword they worship. I've done some terrible things but never to innocent home owners or Joe public. I've robbed drug dealers and the like but never glorified postcode wars or beef with gangs and nonsensical crap. I've been robbed myself so what goes around kind of thing

arkano

Black men and Jews are like Romeo and Juliet
low inhib rice lol

"I’m so disappointed in the response of the father. He’s talking about being afraid of what the Asian will do next. I think his 6 year old son has bigger balls than him. ..."