Lol @ black "gangsters".

Timbuck2

Coper
What a joke. This is what real gangsters/criminals look like: 

Not this: 

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Legit.

But you could argue the same with these mastermind gansters...

Compare them with the criminals of drug companies, GMO foods, private military companies, mass media, bankers, etc...
They do the same, but they hide it, so they got more points.

Anyway, I respect these gansters that OP posted, they did everything they could with the little things they had, most of them born in misery.

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
LOL. OP, you would piss your pants if you walked into these kids in an alley at night:

You don't understand black culture at all. These kids have nothing to live for and will kill you solely for props. I bet you're not even American and you have no idea what goes on in poor black communities.

Timbuck2

Coper
Gots 2 Ball said:
LOL. OP, you would piss your pants if you walked into these kids in an alley at night:

You don't understand black culture at all. These kids have nothing to live for and will kill you solely for props. I bet you're not even American and you have no idea what goes on in poor black communities.
And Mexican cartel guys would take them and their entire families apart piece by piece and laugh about it. 

They glorify being a "gangster" because it is something they will never be because they don't have the smarts or psychotic ruthlessness. They're just ghetto apes.

dwarf

Incel
Don't forget Ice Man, he'd kill you with his bare hands and not feel a thing

and

Gandharva

Banned
thats some bullshit.most black dudes in the south are strapped and will kill you for a bunch of sneakers.its like a big favela in some areas down there.if you are implying they are faking,go there.they are not faking anything,they will and do kill,rob,steal,pimp and other shit they talk about in rap  videos  .

allindaeyes

Banned
this is what a real gangsters like.

the gangsters in op are pathetic and the niggers in this thread

lono

Banned
The best gangsters are in Africa.

The got dictators over there that have TRILLIONS of dollars squirreled away...fucking insane

The only ones that top that are the rothschild family.

Nigga

Subhuman
this stupid fuck posted wiz khalifia as a gangster  :giggle:

bet your faggot ass is not even american

[hr]
[hr]
Mexicans basically ethnically cleansed south central L.A.

And they did so relatively easily.

Nigger gangsters are a joke. They couldn't defend their own turf that they brag about in their 'music' from a bunch of subhumans south of the border.

Real mob operations were done by Jews and their Italian/Irish underlings. Not quite sure how it works today at a serious level and I'd wager none of you do, either. But the shit that niggers do on 'da streets' as they gun each other down over what amounts to virtually nothing in the big picture is just a larp and the function of them lacking at least 20 points of IQ over actual mob types with serious influence beyond nigger-invested urban jungles.

incel scum

Banned
Fatasses All Around Me said:
[hr]
[hr]

Nigger gangsters are a joke. They couldn't defend their own turf that they brag about in their 'music' from a bunch of subhumans south of the border.

Real mob operations were done by Jews and their Italian/Irish underlings. Not quite sure how it works today at a serious level and I'd wager none of you do, either. But the shit that niggers do on 'da streets' as they gun each other down over what amounts to virtually nothing in the big picture is just a larp and the function of them lacking at least 20 points of IQ over actual mob types with serious influence beyond nigger-invested urban jungles.
LMAO. The nerd sfcel coper is back at it again! this nerd would run in fear at the slightly aggression from a 5'5 skinny nigger. BTW mexicans and blacks get along, stop listening to Brietbart you geek.

incel scum said:
Fatasses All Around Me said:
[hr]
[hr]

LMAO. The nerd sfcel coper is back at it again! this nerd would run in fear at the slightly aggression from a 5'5 skinny nigger. BTW mexicans and blacks get along, stop listening to Brietbart you geek.

No one's listening...