Lol @ being a cuckold

tiredoftrying

Banned
On a trip atm and I met a woman in her late 20s (milfs are my favorite type of women) with her husband and a child she was quite sexy had a nice ass and beautiful blue eyes but he was ugly af probably a beta provider, ugly fucking eyeglasses and shit tier face nerd, while we sticked around she gave me some obvious IOIs and she was saying she should leave her husband behind in the place we met. Just lol @ being humiliated like that infront of a 20 years old male by your wife that's ready to cheat you.

IcedEarth

Slayer
tiredoftrying said:
Why wouldn't you believe it? I never lied, furthermore it just confirms one of this site's theories.
this is exactly what autism looks like

tiredoftrying

Banned
IcedEarth said:
tiredoftrying said:
Why wouldn't you believe it? I never lied, furthermore it just confirms one of this site's theories.
this is exactly what autism looks like
You're fucking retarded buddy boyo.

Reflex

Lookism God
tiredoftrying said:
IcedEarth said:
Everyone who lies has to start somewhere boyo

tiredoftrying

Banned
Reflex said:
tiredoftrying said:
Everyone who lies has to start somewhere boyo
No I haven't lied in fact I just realized this fucking site shits on personal experiences of its members yet they go full autistic and say life is over when they see a news story about fucking minors having sex with teachers & shit.

tiredoftrying

Banned
I knew that but some threads were legit so I thought maybe this site quality has improved.

IcedEarth

Slayer
tiredoftrying said:
I knew that but some threads were legit so I thought maybe this site quality has improved.
mixing a bit of legit stuff into insanity makes you get addicted, a lot of fags here got low self-esteem and would rather swim in an ocean of shit for a small copper coin than to go out there and find out the same truths the less stressful, more efficient, and definitely more productive way

comes from school, a lot of the posters were smartass nerds who were validated by teachers for being right and saying the shit the teacher wanted to hear, after 12 years of doing this it will become a habit and they are terrified of being wrong or getting just a bit scratched by life so they hide in this safe laboratory where they can figure out all the perfect strategies before they leave this place

tiredoftrying

Banned
RodgerRabbit said:
tiredoftrying said:
On a trip atm and I met a woman in her late 20s (milfs are my favorite type of women) with her husband and a child she was quite sexy had a nice ass and beautiful blue eyes but he was ugly af probably a beta provider, ugly fucking eyeglasses and shit tier face nerd, while we sticked around she gave me some obvious IOIs and she was saying she should leave her husband behind in the place we met. Just lol @ being humiliated like that infront of a 20 years old male by your wife that's ready to cheat you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: 

Most legit thing I've read.
So do you legit believe me?

IcedEarth

Slayer
tiredoftrying said:
milfs are my favorite type of women
most women over 30 become disgusting, tried milf hookers who are professionally good looking, no thanks

tiredoftrying

Banned
IcedEarth said:
tiredoftrying said:
milfs are my favorite type of women
most women over 30 become disgusting, tried milf hookers who are professionally good looking, no thanks
They are more sexually attractive for me.

tiredoftrying

Banned
IcedEarth said:
tiredoftrying said:
They are more sexually attractive for me.
you don't know wtf you like until actually start fucking, believe me
Older hookers are disgusting in fact most hookers are disguisting but a woman taking care of herself in her late 20s are my favs.
[hr]
RodgerRabbit said:
tiredoftrying said:
So do you legit believe me?
I legit lol'ed at a girl in her late 20s being called a MILF. 

Normally it's 35+ Stifler's mom types (gross btw) but this fits right in with the philosophy that women hit the wall at 22.  :giggle:

It's worthy of a Jezebel article tbh.
The fuck is Jezebel?

IcedEarth

Slayer
tiredoftrying said:
Older hookers are disgusting in fact most hookers are disguisting but a woman taking care of herself in her late 20s are my favs.
they weren't they were intentionally milf like, you'll understand once you fuck them

tiredoftrying

Banned
IcedEarth said:
tiredoftrying said:
they weren't they were intentionally milf like, you'll understand once you fuck them
Lol what's disguisting about them?