• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

lol @ BBC theory

Chadcel

Banned
they only do better than other ethniks and average whitecels cuz they are the most low inhibition apes to grace the face of this planet.

not many BBCs in sydney, but everyone i see one they are LOW INHIBITION. last time had one come up to me and go "yo muh man u got $1?" sounded like someone who could get 1000 rejections in a day and still feel like he owns the world.

low inhibition is key to getting women.

inb4 copers "muh BBC" u faggots all know low inhibition is the key to BBC success.

chadrat
HQNP
very true tbh
\

but there's also a bbc fetish
who doesnt want a big dick srs

• Banned

Chadcel

Banned
666 said:
very true tbh
\

but there's also a bbc fetish
who doesnt want a big dick srs

there are gl BWC not getting the success as ugly BBCs. gl BBCs are VERY rare, definitely at least mixed, most BBCs look like apes with round faces and wide nose.

Magnus

Champion
no 

they also have the media promoting them as "cool" and "alpha", and other ethnic groups don't

• Banned

Chadcel

Banned
Magnus said:
no 

they also have the media promoting them as "cool" and "alpha", and other ethnic groups don't

yes forgot to add that.

also notice how white men are portrayed as weak cucks and oppressors so they are losing with their women. nonetheless white chads reign supreme even in the media, only average whitecels are getting cucked by media.

LowIQcel

Regular
Lookism can only think in black and white(pun not intended)

Either all BBCs are truecel or blacks can't be incel bro

Magnus

Champion
Chadcel said:
Magnus said:
no 

yes forgot to add that.

also notice how white men are portrayed as weak cucks and oppressors so they are losing with their women. nonetheless white chads reign supreme even in the media, only average whitecels are getting cucked by media.

Nah white's status is still no. 1 in the west. Every major blockbuster film always has a WASP as the lead role. Asians, Indians, and Arabs have the worst status in the west and are the most truecel races.

• Banned

Chadcel

Banned
LowIQcel said:
Lookism can only think in black and white(pun not intended)

Either all BBCs are truecel or blacks can't be incel bro

im saying BBC are more successful than other ethniks cuz of low inhibition and status halo (most famous rappers are BBCs)

just LOL if u think BBCs are successful because of their BBC.

gaunt

Machine
Chadcel said:
Magnus said:
no 

yes forgot to add that.

pretty much this

can you imagine if blacks had no media presence and whites were wholly promoted as masculine and cool?

i need the jews behind me to get a boost

my stock has never been lower and i need to compensate