LOL at you if you're not running Versace Game

ChuckBronson

Subhuman
There is no brand in the world that can rival Versace in terms of being more IN right now - what with the the "Versace, Versace, Versace" song and all the mainstream rappers repping it. It's expensive but not unattainably so, has a very bold look and an exciting history, with Gianni Versace being shot and all.

About 3 months ago I bought a Versace chain and two Versace rings, here are some of the things that have happened as a result:

- Walked into a club and the event manager who was taking pictures yelled "Versace man", which got me talking to him and instantly raised my status, we went around talking to bitches for the rest of the evening. 

- Had entire groups of people coming up to me, asking "is that real?" and girls wanting to wear the chains and take pictures with me. 

- Had girls come up to me singing "Versace Versace Medusa head on me like I'm Illuminati" 

- Was walking home from a bar one night, when I was invited into a 18-year old girls birthday party because the people outside saw my Versace chain. 

- Instant social proof, you can go to a bar alone with a Versace chain and people will come up to you and mention it, and then you've already made a connection that can get you some action. 

- Got me a role in a short film

- Gets you in ANYWHERE 

- General Halo Effect - Gives you the impression of being rich, fashionable and bold. 

Just LOL if you don't invest 200-400 bucks into something that gets you a whole lotta places.

jeebusreekris

Normie
Lol where do you live boyo, running around with a faggy chain like that gets you shot overe here

ChuckBronson

Subhuman
jeebusreekris said:
Lol where do you live boyo, running around with a faggy chain like that gets you shot overe here
Europe buddy, but Versace gives you instant respect from black guys more than anyone else, because of it being associated with black culture - so you'd more likely be invited to some trap house than be shot buddy boyo
[hr]

I know it may be hard to believe, but get a (visible) Versace item and you'll know what I'm talking about