• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Lol at yogapants copying me

SINGULARITY

Megastar
CRAWLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN THESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOUNDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WILLLLLLLLLLLLL NOTTTTTTTT HEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Joncoping

Regular
Please fight

FuckThis

Rotter
Yogapants is such a bitch, that she is less feminine then a tranny, so she tries to cling and copy my style

That is pretty pathethic YP, you will never be nonprimitive like me, so don't even try

lono

Banned
It's kind of weird to say but as is I would fuck fuckthis before yogapants. Yogapants seems ugly and ethnic. But then I remember fuckthis has a dick so nah

SINGULARITY

Megastar
lono said:
It's kind of weird to say but as is I would fuck fuckthis before yogapants. Yogapants seems ugly and ethnic. But then I remember fuckthis has a dick so nah

Kinda legit Yogapants is fat too.

Yogapants

Joke
FuckThis said:
Yogapants is such a bitch, that she is less feminine then a tranny, so she tries to cling and copy my style

That is pretty pathethic YP, you will never be nonprimitive like me, so don't even try

FuckThis

Rotter
Yeah having a dick is a bit primitive, but maybe YP is a roastie so that is pretty bad and in my opinion worse then a dick

Yogapants

Joke
lono said:

Better looking than you boyo :giggle:

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Yogapants said:
lono said:

Whatever you say fucking landwhale.

Yogapants said:
Harakiri said:
Fuckthis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yogashit

Lil azn boi don't want me. I wanted your tiny penis so bad thou

the SAP doesn't like primitive hoes

lono

Banned
Yogapants said:
lono said:

I don't fuck women based on whether they're better looking that a bearded black guy. I'm sorry but my standards are a little better than that.

FuckThis

Rotter
Well yogashit looks pretty good in my opinion

she is slim and has a good ass as far as I can tell. I doubt you guys would fuck me over her, since she is a real female, despite me being objectively superior, and much more easy going and willing to love and serve.