• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Lol at this mentally ill loser PMing me

Sand

Banned

No one cares you stupid cuck get a life.
@unbeatable @undisputed @sin @josh 

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
:stare:

sitesofast

Joke
:coping: 
@"Unbeatable" You werent responsible for shit. You contribution was negligible you tard.

Unbeatable

Regular
You will see, bud bud

Its so clear how much undisputed has bullied you beyond repair. Look at you tagging him to get his attention like the good little well trained dog you are
:facepalm2:
You are my enemy number 1 as well and this thread is living proof of how I have tormented you. You cant stand it can you? Getting bullied off the site and have to hide on alts like the dirty deformed acne ridden shitskin you are
:jordan: :tyson:

• Banned

Sand

Banned
Unbeatable said:
You will see, bud bud

Its so clear how much undisputed has bullied you beyond repair. Look at you tagging him to get his attention like the good little well trained dog you are
:facepalm2:
You are my enemy number 1 as well and this thread is living proof of how I have tormented you. You cant stand it can you? Getting bullied off the site and have to hide on alts like the dirty deformed acne ridden shitskin you are
:jordan: :tyson:

Keep crying over my 1k rep in 2 days. Also you are obsessed with a moroccan true cel lmao you absolute lowlife lonely loser your head is buried so far into my ass you follow me everywhere you fartsniffing subservient pathetic specimen.

Unbeatable

Regular
Look at this absolute autist thinking getting reps on a forum changes the fact that his life is worthless
:jordan:
You are a deformed acne ridden manley shitskin. Kill yourself, and keep making tailored hancrafted autistic threads for me because I am your master.

Keep projecting when you are the biggest dog on the forum. You are absolutely pittiful. Look at this for one second you cockroach

:spew:
Your old name was @cursedwithbadgenetics and you were so embarassed of your submissive stockholm syndrome tier threads, you had to hide behind your alts like the embarassment you are.

Do you really think I sent you that PM on a friendly note?
:cage2:
Theres a reason @cursedwithbadgenetics your old account, was the only user ive ever put on my ignore list on the history of me being on this site.

I did this to let you know how much I controlled your master. You're his lackey. His personal slave. All your threads bear witness to this you submissive shitskin slave. Its in your DNA to latch off the strong superiors like me.

:tyson:

• Banned

Sand

Banned
Unbeatable said:
Look at this absolute autist thinking getting reps on a forum changes the fact that his life is worthless.
You are a deformed acne ridden manley shitskin. Kill yourself, and keep making tailored hancrafted autistic threads for me because I am your master.
Keep projecting when you are the biggest dog on the forum. You are absolutely pittiful. Look at this for one second you cockroach
Your old name was @cursedwithbadgenetics and you were so embarassed of your submissive stockholm syndrome tier threads, you had to hide behind your alts like the embarassment you are.
Do you really think I sent you that PM on a friendly note?
Theres a reason @cursedwithbadgenetics your old account, was the only user ive ever put on my ignore list on the history of me being on this site.
I did this to let you know how much I controlled your master. You're his lackey. His personal slave. All your threads bear witness to this you submissive shitskin slave. Its in your DNA to latch off the strong superiors like me.

Lmao you autist keep making up fairytales because I publically humiliated you for sending worthless messages no one cares about.

Also this is my new acc I never had an alt keep crying over that Chad who roasted you. 

You are so jealous over my rep its insane. I have 80 posts and 1k rep and you have 10k posts and 500 rep lmao, keep crying while I fuck Jbs and chase money you waste of life. 

No one interacts with you irl so you troll here for attention. I know your mind. No one with a validated life, friends, and a gf posts here as religiously as you do. I win, cry again to me for human interaction you tormented incel

Unbeatable

Regular
Look at this worthless dog crying about his rep as if Josh didnt give him 1k. You have no reps you autistic retard. Imagine caring about reps. Only submissive dogs like you care. I cant take anything you say seriously when I have this picture.

:cage2:
I asked sin to take away 5k reps from me just 3 days ago to give them to mulatto brother playboy, becuase unlike you I dont pittifully care about pixels on a forum.
:brendan:
Kill yourself and keep hiding behind your alts because you couldnt take the bullying no more, you pathetic shitskin trucel. Youd be doing us all a favour, another worthless shitskin gone for good

:tyson:

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
suprisingly the guy from the train video that got hit survived, and was mostly unhurt