• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Lol at these copes. " You need to be NT ", " I'm aspie"

Namek

Rotter
Go to 2 minutes.

She kissed him. He sounds and looks aspie as fuck but she forcfully kissed him on the first date. 

All you need to do if a girl likes you is show the fuck up and not creep her out

[video=youtube]
assburger said:
i have upwards of 200 now, and i have hot jbs swiping me every day, but it simply doesnt matter because i dont possess the required NT social skills, lifestyle, and happiness/relatableness from a life of NT interaction and validation to properly act on them.

even if i looksmaxed theres just nothing i can do.

i cud act like a depressed retard maybe if i was a 7 and be able to bang the odd 4 POSSIBLY but thats about it.

assburger said:
@"king chad" nvm she finally responded but it was just 'it's funny'

dnt think that translates to 'lets fuk', somehow..

2 bitches have said i look like leonardo decaprio lol, probably mostly coz of my hair i guess

one said 'are u tryna pull of that leonardo decaprio look?' or some shit but i've ignored that for a while now,
and this one just asked 'are you leonardo decaprio?'

wtf do i say to that lol

'i am if u want me to be bb', hows that?

or something more goofy

Some of you guys get matches and female attention but you would rather just have a cope than face your fear of putting yourself out there. Continue living in your delusional comfort zone.

Getting tired of seeing this shit. Meanwhile I have a .25 percent match rate on tinder and guys that get 100s of matches complain about shit like being NT.

Music

Joke
Pretty legit. Unless you have legitimately gone and asked women out, and gotten rejected, you have no right to complain yet.

Brutus

120mg Pseudoephedrine XR at night
Birds
That dude in the vid is good looking

You need face.

Namek

Rotter
Brutus said:

You need face.

Once again, you guys are fucking delusional lol. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

He looks disgusting. 

Brutus

120mg Pseudoephedrine XR at night
Birds
Namek said:
Brutus said:

You need face.

Once again, you guys are fucking delusional lol. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

he's 10x better looking than most posters here due to the fact that he has a short midface and a projecting chin

Namek

Rotter
Supreme Gentleman said:
I don't think you understand what aspie means 
He's normal just kinda quiet and chill

Most guys here are not aspie. They use that title when in reality they are just boring, quiet, shy.

Brutus said:
Namek said:

he's 10x better looking than most posters here due to the fact that he has a short midface and a projecting chin

ok bro.

Namek said:
Supreme Gentleman said:

Most guys here are not aspie. They use that title when in reality they are just boring, quiet, shy.

Yea most people here are just afraid/high inhibition or whatever else 
There are a few true aspies though 
But the thing is that NT law is legit

Namek

Rotter
Supreme Gentleman said:
Namek said:

Bro. It's very easy to fake. Literally, I fake it 99 percent of the time. Girls are not omniscient, they cannot tell if you are "NT" or faking.

If you are legit aspie, yes, but most like you said are just high inhibition. Granted, I'm high inhibition as well but at least I dont cry muh NT and other copes.

Namek said:
Supreme Gentleman said:

Bro. It's very easy to fake. Literally, I fake it 99 percent of the time. Girls are not omniscient, they cannot tell if you are "NT" or faking.

If you are legit aspie, yes, but most like you said are just high inhibition. Granted, I'm high inhibition as well but at least I dont cry muh NT and other copes.

You are not aspie, I can tell
Girls do not understand the concept of NT, it's just that if you are not NT it makes it hard to communicate with people efficiently, ruining any chances of talking to girls 
You probably just have social anxiety like me

alien

Machine
Rotters
Namek said:
Supreme Gentleman said:

Brutus said:

ok bro.

I have a legitimate autism diagnosis. Autism does fuck up your shit. I've been able to get laid after putting in the effort. But I can't hold down a relationship. Forum member YogaPants recently dumped me. :( Life as an autist is not fair, it's an injustice.

There is a definite difference between autism and being boring, quiet, shy though. I suspect a lot of users here are just boring, quiet and shy. If you are really autistic, your teachers would have noticed and your school would have arranged for you to see a psychiatrist. I was a trouble child in school. So the school had my parents take me to a psychiatrist. And that's how I got my autism diagnosis.

Yogapants

Joke
Music said:
Pretty legit. Unless you have legitimately gone and asked women out, and gotten rejected, you have no right to complain yet.

I want that hot piece of ass in your sig

chadimir

Machine
Brutus said:

You need face.

seems to be around a  5/10

Brutus said:
Namek said:

well thats true. hes a 6/10 then since good midface/chin projection and clear skin. if he lost weight and got a good haircut hed have potential for higher even

alien

Machine
Rotters
That guy is in a beta cuckold relationship. He pays for every date. I'm surprised no one picked up on that fact.

When I first slayed the curry beast I legit only bought her a hot chocolate. She wasn't milking me until later in the relationship. I should have put my foot down but I figured that she is way cheaper than a prostitute and I was employed so might as well.

True Romance said:
hospen said:
what the fuck are these copes, LMAO

One user says he's good looking and you say Cope

I say he's not good looking and you say Cope

Did you get a lobotomy as part of your mentalmaxxing?

Just lol @ not being retarded in 2016

rigidity

Regular
True Romance said:
He's not good looking.

They're "relationship-matched", i.e. traditionally common situation where the girl is a point or two higher in looks than the guy.

Yeah, dounds about right. They're not sexually matched which  is  a part of the bedrock foundation of a relationship.

Music

Joke
Yogapants said:
Music said:

I want that hot piece of ass in your sig

Prime Kip Winger was legendary in both talent and looks. This person saved dozens of high res photos and pinups in case you're interested.  (Album)

Hopefully I can come close to imitating him after all my looksmaxxing efforts.