Lol at "love"

BlueBalls

Chad
Kill yourself if you're a romantic. Romance is DEAD, there is no love left in this world only SLUTS!

All women -and I mean every fucking last one of the bastards- are slutty, whorish, promiscuous, immoral, unfaithful and they're proud of it!

Modern feminism means that whenever a whore feels like gargling Chads smelly sperm (and they all feel like it 24-fucking-7) she can rest assured that her sluttiness will be celebrated as an a act of "independence" or "strenght".

Also remember that women hate weakness, they DESPISE weak men. [font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Just remember that next time Cad bumps into you on the sidewalk and just keeps walking, or cuts in line like you're not even there or just put a weaker man down in any way be it mentally or physically. Your, oh so innocent, girlfriend is watching and getting wet - having you beaten, degraded and dominated by a stronger and better looking man would be a dream come true for her.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]ALL women think like this, your mother, your 14-year old girly cousin -EVERYONE.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]There is no love, only sluts.[/font]

Brotha Techno

Banned

Namek

Chad
:clap:

This. Lol at myself. I used to be a hopeless romantic.

JasonGenova

Coper
I dont care about women I want money

Money is so much more attractive than women, so much more important, I get the butterflies in my stomach when I touch money or imagine a lot of mone

When I see 9/10/prime women I dont feel anything anymore, I cant even get an erection on them

I dream about money everyday

Money

Anakind

King of Chads
One of the few red pill threads here. The 60s were the beginning of the end for Western civilization. It's been going downhill year by year for average males with the anti-baby pill, legalization of abortion, women's rights and all the other shit.

my buddy just got engaged and admits he doesn't think love exists

everyone knows someone who's getting cucked

everyone knows someone who's gotten divorced

it's over

Lorebin

Normie
I've fallen in love few times
You can be happy by that but it's hard to find 2-sided love

BlueBalls

Chad
How can there be love in 2016?

I was born too late!

alien

Chad
Rotters
Casual sex is empty and meaningless. There's no point in being deathly afraid of getting "cucked". If your girlfriend cheats and you can't forgive her for that, then leave and go find someone else. Simple as that. Don't make a fucking mountain out of a mole hill.

The sex that Yogapants and I have had is way better than every casual fuck/fling I ever had put together.