• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Lol at Invisible copying TheTrews

What a black hypocrite.

For months he was calling out and insulting @"TheTrews" for taking pics of IR couples, and yet now he is doing the exact same thing.

He is still trying to create distance between him and his pics, saying they are "Trews-esque".

Nigger we all know you consciously decided to pull your phone out from your pocket and point it at the black guy and blonde and the press the capture button repeatedly with a lookism thread in mind.

:cage:

There were also an Australian and Austrian guy who took pictures of IR couples last year after being inspired by the trews work. However they were no hypocrites or calling trews shit before.

Special mention must go to the ultimate Trews' fanboy, @"IceCutter". He is also a hypocrite since he criticised thetrews before posting his ill-fated versions.

Unfortunately for him, he had neither the iq or afterthought possessed by TheTrews :lol:

Invisible

Champion
You did it out of butthurt. I did it to discuss it.

/thread

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
I think we definitely need more materials like that, so any attempt to document the harsh reality as it is is always welcome.

Invisible said:
You did it out of butthurt. I did it to discuss it.

/thread

"Discuss it". Well no fucking shit, why else does someone post anything at all on a board if not to discuss it :lol:

You're trying to dodge responsibility for your actions by saying what you did is somehow different from trews on a subjective level when in fact it's the exact same thing. It's like when a girl who's been found cheating tells some sap, "It was just sex, it didn't mean anything!"

It doesn't wash, not on a redpill site. You took underground train creeper shots. I don't think even thetrews did that.