• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

lol at france vs portugal

Currycel

Regular
But there is no genetic differences between humans, I wonder why there is so many black athletes. Maybe we should all be born in africa starving to see if we can also become professionals

Currycel said:
But there is no genetic differences between humans, I wonder why there is so many black athletes. Maybe we should all be born in africa starving to see if we can also become professionals

Portuguese and french went all out on Africa during the colonial years. Pretty much all of the french and portugese speaking countries are from Africa.

Edit:To answer your question, Africans have superior athletic abilities, even some of the biggest racists admit this.

Currycel

Regular
Youwontevenknowme said:
Currycel said:

Portuguese and french went all out on Africa during the colonial years. Pretty much all of the french and portugese speaking countries are from Africa.

Edit:To answer your question, Africans have superior athletic abilities, even some of the biggest racists admit this.

Legit, honestly I wish I had been born black. Honestly if you're born black and you even attempt to be an athlete you will at least make it to college football. I mean obviously it will be hard but there is whites and even asians that make it and I would say that a genetic elite asian would barely be compared to the most genetic trash african-american. Remeber ALL african americans were previous slaves so not only do they have superios genetics but the weak ones were also killed off. Same can be said from places that were colonized by the french, pretty much anymore where there used to be slaves and well even if not blacks are still naturally superios

paulus

Banned
Youwontevenknowme said:
Currycel said:

Are these athletic abilities genetic?

SINGULARITY

Megastar
92 minutes and still no one has scored

Lol @ football

Sucks for Ronaldo

BlueBalls

Machine
Youwontevenknowme said:
Currycel said:

They have longer limbs so they are good sprinters and boxers. They are worse at wrestling, gymnastics and weight lifting though.