springfield

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
2,712
Reputation
2
But all the chads are worshipping them because their bubbly and shit
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,609
Reputation
4
ur point? there's a lot of ugly women out there.

only one is passable imo, the jewish looking muslim
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10,577
Reputation
377
assburger said:
ur point? there's a lot of ugly women out there.

only one is passable imo, the jewish looking muslim
women always mock ugly guys, I cud do the same too.
 

Brutus

King of Chads
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
11,638
Reputation
10
zyzz007 said:
assburger said:
ur point? there's a lot of ugly women out there.

only one is passable imo, the jewish looking muslim
women always mock ugly guys, I cud do the same too.
I like this.

This needs to happen more.

I'll post pictures of hypergamous whores that I know who would never give me the time of day in real life, and we can laugh at how they're actually ugly
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10,577
Reputation
377
Brutus said:
zyzz007 said:
women always mock ugly guys, I cud do the same too.
I like this.

This needs to happen more.

I'll post pictures of hypergamous whores that I know who would never give me the time of day in real life, and we can laugh at how they're actually ugly
legit.
 
// Infolinks