Lol at all the coping that goes on around SR...

allindaeyes

Banned
I always see this coping that SR isnt that good looking, appealing to no women, faggot etc. He is still appealing to women retards even though he is CLEARLY a pretty boy and I think he has shit rating system but thats besides the point. 

The fact you retards go around everyone of his pics to find one flaw proves that you guys try to cope as hard as you can as you dont want to think there is someone on this site better looking than you/that good looking ( though a lot of people here arent even incel ).

I feel like Nizoral in particular is like this and pretty narcissistic though in a less obvious way and less attention whore.

SR is definitely a Narcissist but so are most users here, the thing is though you faggots cope and get butt hurt because you cant brag about your looks like him. He is also obviously fairly tall, he does some e stating and exaggeration but so does everyone on the internet. He has fucked legit model tier girls retards. 

The reason you guys also subconsciously have a falio for him is because of him being a pretty boy, you betas see him as a threat to your ideology that looks=everything, or that you are the best looking here or some shit. Also because some are legit homo and worship CHADS aka masculine men, which is actually what gay people like, not pretty boys usually

modified

hairloss expert
I just think it's stupid that anyone with good looks would post on this site. Personally, I think he's a loser for it. Anyone with anything good in their life would have no reason to waste their life trying to impress a bunch of incels online.

I think he's just as much a loser as the rest of us. I don't know why anyone gives a shit about him or anyone else here one way or another.

Chad

Incel
allindaeyes said:
I always see this coping that SR isnt that good looking, appealing to no women, faggot etc. He is still appealing to women retards even though he is CLEARLY a pretty boy and I think he has shit rating system but thats besides the point. 

The fact you retards go around everyone of his pics to find one flaw proves that you guys try to cope as hard as you can as you dont want to think there is someone on this site better looking than you/that good looking ( though a lot of people here arent even incel ).

I feel like Nizoral in particular is like this and pretty narcissistic though in a less obvious way and less attention whore.

SR is definitely a Narcissist but so are most users here, the thing is though you faggots cope and get butt hurt because you cant brag about your looks like him. He is also obviously fairly tall, he does some e stating and exaggeration but so does everyone on the internet. He has fucked legit model tier girls retards. 

The reason you guys also subconsciously have a falio for him is because of him being a pretty boy, you betas see him as a threat to your ideology that looks=everything, or that you are the best looking here or some shit. Also because some are legit homo and worship CHADS aka masculine men, which is actually what gay people like, not pretty boys usually

Pretty sure the consensus here is that sr is good looking

Nizoral Babe

Coper
allindaeyes said:

I never said he wasn't good looking - I said he should play up his pretty boy card instead of trying to become masculine. He legit dropped two points in his most recent picture where he was bloated AF.

Severe does too many things to his pictures for me to believe he's good looking; he OBVIOUSLY has some terrible asymmetry going on because he draws over his face in his pictures, unless it's a profile or 3/4 shot. He's even been caught mirroring his pictures, which was hilarious. He's also been caught wearing make up, squinting, clenching, pouting, sucking his cheeks in, myspace angles, etc. Truly good looking guys do not need all of that. 

I also doubt that he's THAT good looking because in any non-selfie he's been in - he's been average at BEST. Completely different person. This was most evident in the picture with his sister height mogging him. Whether other users choose to judge these pictures is up to them but I take everything into account. Which is why I post straight, 3/4 (left & right), profile and full body shots. There's no getting around these type of shots - either you're good looking in them or not. Simple.

For the record, I think Merlin is better looking pretty boy than Severe, no homo.

allindaeyes

Banned
Nizoral Babe said:
allindaeyes said:

I never said he wasn't good looking - I said he should play up his pretty boy card instead of trying to become masculine. He legit dropped two points in his most recent picture where he was bloated AF.

Severe does too many things to his pictures for me to believe he's good looking; he OBVIOUSLY has some terrible asymmetry going on because he draws over his face in his pictures, unless it's a profile or 3/4 shot. He's even been caught mirroring his pictures, which was hilarious. He's also been caught wearing make up, squinting, clenching, pouting, sucking his cheeks in, myspace angles, etc. Truly good looking guys do not need all of that. 

I also doubt that he's THAT good looking because in any non-selfie he's been in - he's been average at BEST. Completely different person. This was most evident in the picture with his sister height mogging him. Whether other users choose to judge these pictures is up to them but I take everything into account. Which is why I post straight, 3/4 (left & right), profile and full body shots. There's no getting around these type of shots - either you're good looking in them or not. Simple.

For the record, I think Merlin is better looking pretty boy than Severe, no homo.

modified

hairloss expert
Lol at arguing over who is the best looking guy on an incel forum.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
I think you may have ignored the very last sentence I wrote. 

"F[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]or the record, I think Merlin is better looking pretty boy than Severe, no homo."[/font]

allindaeyes

Banned
modified said:

Not an incel forum retard. Its more like a mentally ill forum or non normie/weird outward thoughts forum, you are coping once again thinking everyone here is incel. This forum is average looks wise probably but has a more concentration of ugly people than IRL. Theres plenty of people here that have gotten laid and get laid. ( SR does still btw)

and nizoral I dont find Merlin that good looking, he is TOO much of a twink. SR looks more masc still due to colouring and probably a better frame

modified

hairloss expert
allindaeyes said:
modified said:

Not an incel forum retard.

Of course it's an incel forum. Most of the posters are here due to frustrations regarding not being able to get a decent girl and being jealous of those who can.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
allindaeyes said:
modified said:

Not an incel forum retard. Its more like a mentally ill forum or non normie/weird outward thoughts forum, you are coping once again thinking everyone here is incel. This forum is average looks wise probably but has a more concentration of ugly people than IRL. Theres plenty of people here that have gotten laid and get laid. ( SR does still btw)

and nizoral I dont find Merlin that good looking, he is TOO much of a twink. SR looks more masc still due to colouring and probably a better frame
Merlin fits the profile of a traditionally good looking twink. SR is having an identity crisis and trying to switch to his polar opposite. Part of being masc is to have a physical sense of authority - SR lacks this because he's a lanklet and still has pretty boy features. His face isn't wide enough, jawline is too sharp and he needs to shave his facial hair because he doesn't have dense facial hair (sign of masc). No amount of tan or coloring will fix these issues.

Mist has a physical sense of authority - despite not acting on it IRL. He's big, wide skull and has DOM features.

EDIT: Let's not forget SR considers himself meso. Just fucking lol.

I think he doesnt slay because he goes for the wrong type of girl. He goes for these racist american sluts who go only for wasp frats. He should aim for more ethnic looking girls ( north african, iraq, iran, turkish, jewish, etc)

Joncoping

Normie
allindaeyes said:

http://www.realjock.com/gayforums/3567505?forumpage=1

allindaeyes said:
modified said:

SR Doesnt slay

Franktank

Normie
Mew said:
allindaeyes said:

SR Doesnt slay
He had 4 gfs. No ons. I agree with this

shitposter

Normie
That word gets thrown around here way too much.  I always get accused of coping even though I am well aware I have always been ugly and incel and nothing is going to change for me.