LMSV theory

FireHaze

Gigachad
Recently I've been realizing just how important voice is. Voice doesn't squarely fit into LMS.

There are guys that look only decent (6.5 ish )but girls love them because of their deep masculine voice. Feel bad for men with high voices.

Yep voice is incredibly important and you do have a degree of control over it. Try breathing from your belly with and emphasis on your diaphragm. This can deepen your voice. 

Watch vids of guys with deep voices like vin diesel, James Earl jones and Barry white. Notice how their stomachs protrude when breathing/speaking? 

Incels tend to take shallow breaths which lead to a high voice. Like when you hyperventilate. Try it right now if you don't believe me.

Voice is a power play for acquiring money and status.

It is why less attractive guys can speak in their social circle and influence people. When I first stumbled on PUAhate I was not a regular there, the forum was all on looks theory alone and I was fixed on voice. Looks theory only stuck to me when you guy pointed out the fWHR and midface stuff.

rigidity

Slayer
none more red said:
show me a good looking guy with a shitty voice
I know one.  He has a high pitched voice for his size (tall with broad shoulders) and his girlfriend is a smoke show.

oh yeah, I know another that's the head of a division of a massive company, is extremely strong for his age, and looked like an actor when he had hair.  To top it all off, he's on the aspie side (I think the only way he's managed to do so well in life is because he's painfully smart and looks DOM - people see him as the strong silent type instead of what he actually is).  His wife is hot and very into him, too.

modified

hairloss expert
FireHaze said:
Recently I've been realizing just how important voice is. Voice doesn't squarely fit into LMS.

There are guys that look only decent (6.5 ish )but girls love them because of their deep masculine voice. Feel bad for men with high voices.
People like having a neat tidy acronym for a theory. "LMS" for example. Reality is more complex.

Physical factors that actually affect attractiveness are:

- Height (ideal around 6')
- Race (white)
- Face (specifically symmetry, jaw line, vertical/horizontal proportion, hairline)
- Build (thick bone structure, moderate-high muscle mass, low body fat)
- Voice (deep)

Non physical factors like body language and social skills play a secondary role.

Can you tie that into a neat tidy acronym?

Also for the record, I am below average in all the physical domains listed above. Life is fun. :)