LMSers should campaign for the worst inceldoms to be euthanasia-worthy

Shit

Incel
We've done nothing as a group to further our message and knowledge of our plight. At least the MGTOW crew has some Internet recognition. We LMSers have nothing.

We need to campaign and move our local governments to allow the worst types of inceldom to be euthanasia-worthy, legally, including:

- manletceldom (sub 5'8dom)
- workceldom (working for a living without any vaginal rewards, motivation, incentive)
- baldceldom ("life" with a NW2+ scalp)

The last two especially hit home for me. Baldceldom is horrible. Working everyday in a shitty job with no girl at the end of the day, week, or month is basically punishment for not having been born 6+. I could accept how shitty life is if I could just work an enjoyable job and have an LTR with a 5+ woman. Is that asking too much? 

Inceldom can be described as being punished for shitty genetics, while waiting for death. We don't let horses live with broken legs so why do we let men live as incels? It should be outlawed. Does anyone know how to start up a legit campaign? Ironically, I don't think women would support it because they want sub8 men to be there for them when they turn 35 and need a beta provider/father for their future kids.

Legit.

Manlets, incel workcels, framecels, norwoodcels, just plain ugly cels. All deserve the chance to painlessley end their shit tier existence.