ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Legalizer said:
[video=youtube]
Unreal halo effect...
I'm not going to watch that. I got triggered enough already today.

TBH I'd be more triggered by his lifestyle/mansion than his appearance, he's nothing extravagant.

Namek

Chad
He's annoying as fuck. Must feel good to come from money.

daily reminder that 80% of the search term fitness on youtube is by indian men
daily reminder that this guy is a low iq subhuman that baits incels into unreal fantasies
daily reminder that he is friends with pua shills
daily reminder that he is on the same level as puas
daily reminder that if you watch him you are 90iq max

Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
daily reminder that this guy is a low iq subhuman that baits incels into unreal fantasies
:cage:

source?

Namek

Chad
this.

Namek said:
Only reason he started this kinobody shit is to flaunt his wealth & gain s.

Probably wants to be a director/producer or something.

Namek

Chad
disabled midface said:
Namek said:
His gains are subpar. His premise is old and already done. I'm surprised he got popular his channel was very small merely 1.5 years ago. Shows you how idiotic the fitness fanbase is. They will eat up anything.

Intermittent fasting is nothing new.
Working out full body 3 times a week is nothing new. It is however, not optimal no matter what he says.

He's a rich NEET that is exploiting incels that think they will live life like him because they dont go to the gym as often and eat big meals by fasting 16 hours a day.

Brb every video showing his parents mansion, cars etc. Trust fund babies are pathetic. Yes, I'm jealous

Legalizer

Banned

Legit. He's in many RSD vids

factchecker

Subhuman
Namek said:
disabled midface said:
His gains are subpar. His premise is old and already done. I'm surprised he got popular his channel was very small merely 1.5 years ago. Shows you how idiotic the fitness fanbase is. They will eat up anything.

Intermittent fasting is nothing new.
Working out full body 3 times a week is nothing new. It is however, not optimal no matter what he says.

He's a rich NEET that is exploiting incels that think they will live life like him because they dont go to the gym as often and eat big meals by fasting 16 hours a day.

Brb every video showing his parents mansion, cars etc. Trust fund babies are pathetic. Yes, I'm jealous
Bolded = That does not make him different than 90% of the  "2.0 fitness models" .

GifMan

Incel
Lmao at all those fitness celebs claiming to have started from the bottom and worked their way up. Kinobody, Guzman etc are all born into millionaire families. Their success is pretty much set in stone the day they were born.

Legalizer

Banned
True Romance said:
To be fair he is among the more legit people in the youtube community.

- Is anti-supplement
- Is anti-bulking and pushes Low Bf% Theory HARD and has a fantastic body and a chiseled face to show for it
- Is anti-gymcel and offers minimalist 3-day programs and doesn't give a fuck about squatz n oatz
- Is anti-"bro diets" and states that it's all calories in and calories out and provides a template to control caloric intake (IF)

Obviously he isn't perfect. For one, I do think he's on roids (anavar), like the rest of them. Second, he still isn't fully open on the limitations of genetics. And third, he is still part of the whole Self-Help Cult. But hey, it's always a mixed bag. And I think the reason that he's a bit more honest in this way and his channel isn't all that huge is because he doesn't care that much about the money. It's just a hobby for him.
I bought his products before and to be honest its very badly written. Greg tends to avoid the fact that he was born genetically blessed with million of $$ so he is already set in term of nutrition, social and parental support. He glorifies intermittent fasting as a magic formula and his workout lacks solid structures. Gymceling is a time game ultimately, the earier you started the more time you have to stack up muscles, his body right now reflects the past 5 years of this channel. 

The halo effect is too strong that it bypass the whole genetics theory. People see what they want to see.

Would consider more credible opinion from Piano Rich
[video=youtube]

// Infolinks