Lmfao my Uncle is a fucking legend. PICS.

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
This dude was a slayer back in the 70s and is misogynistic af.
He legit doesn't give a fuck, probably a psychopath tbh.
He used to surf huge waves with my grand uncle (who is a world famous surfer) in South Africa in the late 1960s.
He's my favourite from my mom's side of my family.

King Chad

Normie
:clap:

The older generation alpha-mog us to shit. You've got phaggots going round literally asking rapefugees to rape their women. Then you've got alpha's like this who actually have EXPERIENCE IN LIFE AND DON'T LIVE LIKE SHELTERED PUSSIES who told them to fuck off.

What a god.

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
King Chad said:

The older generation alpha-mog us to shit. You've got phaggots going round literally asking rapefugees to rape their women. Then you've got alpha's like this who actually have EXPERIENCE IN LIFE AND DON'T LIVE LIKE SHELTERED PUSSIES who told them to fuck off.

What a god.
Legit.
He's always telling me a new story I haven't heard about his travels through Africa and Europe in the early 1970s and all the shit he did.

funny thing is the rest of my family on my mother's side doesn't really like him cos they're all liberals and hate Ukip and are pretty much cucks but my uncle is tight, he supports Ukip and the works.

King Chad

Normie
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
King Chad said:

What a god.
Legit.
He's always telling me a new story I haven't heard about his travels through Africa and Europe in the early 1970s and all the shit he did.

funny thing is the rest of my family on my mother's side doesn't really like him cos they're all liberals and hate Ukip and are pretty much cucks but my uncle is tight, he supports Ukip and the works.
Yeah it's refreshing getting into my Dad's car after hearing about a big terrorist attack, when all you hear are people saying "Islam is peace" and "it's not real Islam", and my Dad just says it how it is. Same with both parents tbh. 

Our generation gets IQ-mogged.

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
King Chad said:
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
Legit.

Yeah it's refreshing getting into my Dad's car after hearing about a big terrorist attack, when all you hear are people saying "Islam is peace" and "it's not real Islam", and my Dad just says it how it is. Same with both parents tbh. 

Yeah mane, political correctness is stupid as fuck.
If Trump is elected America will be fucking saved. Same with Ukip but that's not gonna happen :(

King Chad

Normie
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
King Chad said:

Yeah mane, political correctness is stupid as fuck.
If Trump is elected America will be fucking saved. Same with Ukip but that's not gonna happen :(
America needs Trump, or they'll completely fail as a country in the next 4 years, they're already going to shit. 

UKIP got over 3 million votes in the election, and if the system was fair and proportionate, they would have 83 seats in Parliament as opposed to 1.