• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Lmao wtf, I have to pay a nurse 400 bucks to stay with me post surgery?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] "Cindy has also advised that we add the Alliance Health Care aftercare the following morning after your surgery.  This is a service where a Registered Nurse accompanies you to your hotel room upon discharge from the surgery center.  The nurse stays with you for a period of recovery (the minimum is 4 hours for the fee of $200.00)"[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]what the actual fuck?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]whats the point of this?[/font]

@"Saiyan" 

did you have to do this too?

straightcel_l

US citizen
no idea 

SolverOfAllEquations said:
Roger The Rapist said:
Depends on what surgery you’re getting

Custom Jawline, and Custom Bilatateral infraorbital malar implants

Yeah it’s highly advised that you have someone with you. Your swelling is gonna be really bad to the point where you’re uncomfortable. It’s not as much the pain as the swelling. The first day you should take advantage of the lack of swelling and try to find a place to stay etc. however it might be a task due to the prevalence of the anesthetic having not been far removed from it.

The next couple days will be insane.

My pre predictions:

You will think the custom jawline implant is too uncanny and makes your masseter muscles comical rather than aesthetic, which will clear up in about 1.5 months but still look a bit big but overall you’ll be okay with it but wish you could have known before so you could have changed it.

The cheek implant will look unnatural on your maxilla but in some lighting you will like the way it looks and overall you’ll be fine with it but wish you had full augmentation via bone because the rest of your face looks fairly flat in comparison. However you’ll be okay with it.

You will not notice the infraorbital rim implant at all, and wish you didn’t spend 6-7k on it. Undereyes will still be dark. 

Overall 4.5-5.0/10 experience. Would have wished you took the money and banged JB hookers and parties it all away instead.

Let me know how it goes when you’re done

Roger The Rapist said:

Yeah it’s highly advised that you have someone with you. Your swelling is gonna be really bad to the point where you’re uncomfortable. It’s not as much the pain as the swelling. The first day you should take advantage of the lack of swelling and try to find a place to stay etc. however it might be a task due to the prevalence of the anesthetic having not been far removed from it.

The next couple days will be insane.

My pre predictions:

You will think the custom jawline implant is too uncanny and makes your masseter muscles comical rather than aesthetic, which will clear up in about 1.5 months but still look a bit big but overall you’ll be okay with it but wish you could have known before so you could have changed it.

The cheek implant will look unnatural on your maxilla but in some lighting you will like the way it looks and overall you’ll be fine with it but wish you had full augmentation via bone because the rest of your face looks fairly flat in comparison. However you’ll be okay with it.

You will not notice the infraorbital rim implant at all, and wish you didn’t spend 6-7k on it. Undereyes will still be dark. 

Overall 4.5-5.0/10 experience. Would have wished you took the money and banged JB hookers and parties it all away instead.

Let me know how it goes when you’re done

Yea, Ill post before and after pics

In my Consult, Eppley told my that my jaw doesnt need to come down, my chin just needs to come down vertically. I think ill get some jaw angularity in there too to compensate for the cheek implants.

I have like 0 Cheek bones as well, so hopefully it will make my face look leaner etc etc.

Idk, I just hope this makes me go up 2 points.

Zygomatic

The nurse accommodation has become pretty standard/mandatory recently
Post your implant designs on your CT scans when you get them. A lot of people get carried away and go too big

Zygomatic said:
Post your implant designs on your CT scans when you get them. A lot of people get carried away and go too big

Im not making my own designs lol, eppley is doing it for me.

Zygomatic

Zygomatic said:

Im not making my own designs lol, eppley is doing it for me.

He will make it for you but you can also decide the millimeter sizes/projection. If you give him a morphed image of yourself he usually can come up with a good fit

OldRooster

Champion
Roger The Rapist said:
Depends on what surgery you’re getting

that is a lot of work. Serious chance of post operative complications including internal bleeding, reaction to anesthesia withdraw, fainting, heart arrhythmia

Are you gonna get your chin carved into a triangle like your anime girls honey?

Saiyan

Joke
Pretty sure it’s optional, I took Uber to my hotel like 20 minutes after I woke up from the surgery still high on anaesthetic lol

Saiyan said:
Pretty sure it’s optional, I took Uber to my hotel like 20 minutes after I woke up from the surgery still high on anaesthetic lol

When did you book a flight back home after your surgery btw? also how soon was the follow up appoitment post surgery?

My surgery date is august 15th but my classes start like 13 days later lol,

KEy21

Champion
Saiyan said:

I’d smash all of his assistants except the front desk lady tbh