• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

LMAO even tinder girls into "anime" are NT in disguise

Surgery

Joke
Her bio says she's a huge anime nerd and to message her to talk about it.

Me: What's your favorite anime?

Her: Naturo! Yours?

Me: Kare Kano and Boogiepop Phantom

Her: LOL I never heard of those!

Just KYS IF YOU DON'T HAVE NEUROTYPICAL ANIME TASTES IN 2016

EVERYHING MUST BE NT

IF YOU LIKE POKEMON, IT CAN ONLY BE POKEMON GO. JUST LOOOL IF YOU EVER PLAYED A GAME AFTER THE 151 ORIGINAL.

IF YOU LIKE ANIME THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE ANIME IS NARUTO AND DEATH NOTE.

IF YOU LIKE VIDEO GAMES THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE GAME IS TEMPLE RUN

It's over.

love me

Joke
Naruto is so shitty. Pretty much the epitome of shounen trash. I feel like girls might like studio ghibli-esque animation

howls moving castle might be enjoyable for someone into entry level stuff like naruto

RememberMew

Regular
You can be into other shit, but you can't talk about it around girls at all unless you've already earned their respect, and even once you have that you still can't talk about that shit any more than a microscopic amount.

FuckThis

Rotter
Of course you have to like only the most basic mainstream shit like Pokémon go and Naruto if you want to have even a fraction of chance

Browcel

Machine
Ive never heard of it either and you sound autistic for saying such a thing

asiancel

Champion
we owe it to females, who birthed and raised us, to understand more deeply about female sexuality. like men, they have diverse taste. universal appeal is a myth designed by the media to trick men into conforming to a singular ideal, which they use to sell both products and ideas. furthermore, as women age, so do their tastes. we must be considerate of these factors and avoid generalizing about females.

thank you.

Golden Blue

Banned
love me said:
Naruto is so shitty. Pretty much the epitome of shounen trash. I feel like girls might like studio ghibli-esque animation

howls moving castle might be enjoyable for someone into entry level stuff like naruto

love me

Joke
Golden Blue said:
love me said:

If you want good anime watch something like Evangelion or Tatami Galaxy. Gintama if you like comedy. Sayonara zetsubou sensei is good as well.