• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

LMAO! 700 feared dead after boat carrying migrants from Libya capsizes.

Timbuck2

Joke
https://archive.is/KgB16 

[font=Georgia, serif]"The International Organisation for Migration says that more than 2,000 people have died so far this year trying to make the crossing from Libya to Europe." [/font]

Timbuck2

Joke
LostTuna said:
how is 700 ppl dying funny?
I don't feel the need to mourn rapists, murderers, Islamic extremists, welfare leeches etc.

Timbuck2

Joke
LostTuna said:
Timbuck2 said:
I don't feel the need to mourn rapists, murderers, Islamic extremists, welfare leeches etc.

i hope ur video is featured on bestgore when an african muslimcel beats u to death. god damn scum of the earth nerdic cuck
Lol please. Last time I checked the nerdics are letting in thousands of these vermin into their countries every year. 

The real scum of the earth are the child molesters, rapists, terrorists, drug pushers, pimps etc. coming to Europe to exploit the local populations. Don't get mad at me for simply celebrating when the invaders are stopped in their tracks.

Copenhagen

Rotter

FuckThis

Rotter
Too bad it is only 700, I mean there are so many of them coming to Europe, that 700 is like a drop in the ocean.

Boss

Rotter
The extent some will go for white pussy is amazing

Anakind

Champion
But but but they would have become good babysitters in Sweden.   :lol: 

Anakind

Champion
The Joker said:
That picture is so evil and rage-inducing ... :redstomper:  Blonde pussies are OUR property, you fucking ethnics.

I don't even care about it any more. I've always been invisible and treated like shit by Western women. So I have some legit schadenfreude in the game when I see them getting gang-raped.   :lol:

MVP

get it
HQNP
if ethnics actually rape white women...
well i dont care. in fact i do #schadenfreude